Dashboard - ability to make changes to the graph

Options
Yosha Steeghs
Yosha Steeghs Member Posts: 3

I have a number of graphs on my dashboard with the same 2 product types visible. On some graphs the colours of the products differ to the others. For example, product 1 is orange and product 2 is blue. But further down, product 1 is blue and product 2 is orange. I would like to have the ability to make changes to these colours to provide consistency to what I am presenting, namely that they are the same colour throughout the display/presentation

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,078 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

Thanks @Yosha Steeghs I saw you posted this also in another channel and have passed it along :) 

• Yosha Steeghs
    edited February 2021 #3
    Options

Thanks @Yosha Steeghs I saw you posted this also in another channel and have passed it along :) 

Thanks Mike. I have not had a response as yet, and am curious to know if this is something that could be possible in the near future. 

• Mike van der Valk
    edited February 2021 #4
    Options

Hi @Yosha Steeghs it's in the backlog of our team but at the moment we're working on other improvements on reporting such as internally sharable reports. I can't unfortunately say what's the eta for this update and how high in priority it is agains other updates to reporting.

• Yosha Steeghs
    edited February 2021 #5
    Options

That's great, thanks Mike! Appreciate the update

• Hossein Mohsenian_8278
    Hossein Mohsenian_8278 Member Posts: 78
    5 Up Votes Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    edited September 2021 #6
    Options

Hi Mike,

This is indeed one of our essential requirements too, any idea when this will be in or on? bring it on, mate :)

• Mike van der Valk
    edited September 2021 #7
    Options

Hi Hossein, I don't see it on the roadmap for this year unfortunately but I'll pass it along to the product manager who is running our insights reporting area.

• Hossein Mohsenian_8278
    Hossein Mohsenian_8278 Member Posts: 78
    5 Up Votes Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    edited September 2021 #8
    Options

OK noted. @Greg Munn 

• Paul Proctor
    Paul Proctor Member Posts: 1
    Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    Options

Hi @Mike van der Valk

It's more than a year since your last update above and, as far as I can tell, this issue is still unresolved.

Can you provide further details in terms of ETA, priority, etc? We're about 9 months into our usage of Pipedrive, but already exploring alternatives as the 'colour' problems in the reports make the insights almost worthless for us,

Cheers

Paul

• Mike van der Valk
    Options

Hi @Paul Proctor

Thanks for writing. I've shared your feedback with the team working on insights. At the moment they are planning their next year roadmap so hopefully it can come on it, but I can't make any promises as there are many other top requests what we can improve there. However, I've made sure they are aware of this thread and your feedback.

Have a great week!

• Daniel K. Sebenius
    Options

Hi @Mike van der Valk & @Paul Proctor

We are facing the same issue. If we need to download CSV files to create our own dashboards and reports in our preferred colours it just adds admin work - and we would look into alternative CRM systems.

It would be great to get an estimate on the roadmap.

Many thanks,

Daniel

• Johannes Navntoft
    Options

Hi @Mike van der Valk

We face the same issues and my Pipedrive account manager told me that it would be possible to customize in the future with own brand colors. Is that true and what is ETA for this release?

All the best

Johannes

• Mike van der Valk
    Options

Hi @Johannes Navntoft

I've asked our Product manager to take a look. We're currently planning 2022 so I'm not a 100% sure if timelines for updates are already defined. Otherwise best is to reach out to our support teams so they can quickly try to get the answers to you :)

• Hi @Johannes Navntoft !

As Mike wrote, we are in the road-mapping process now, and I will be happy to share more details at the beginning of 2023 once we are done with planning 📅

Still, I can share that consistency and accesability of charts' colors is something we already working on now, and will continue in Q1 and Q2 2023. Will update you once have ETA for the releases. Stay tuned 😊

• Erik Hupje
    Erik Hupje Member Posts: 2
    First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options

Any update? This is now almost a year ago.

• Garth
    Garth Member Posts: 1
    Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

@Anton Rutkovskyi_53543 @Mike van der Valk

I'm in the same boat, any indication of a resolution date?

• Mike van der Valk
    Options

Great news! Our team has just started working on the ability to customize the colours in Pipedrive Insights reports and dashboards. We aim to deliver it in Q4 this year 🚀