Participants on emails?

Paul Wood_29660
Paul Wood_29660 Member Posts: 6
First Comment

I've been asked a few times about this and I'm not sure if there is a work around or not. When an email is created from within a deal, the participants need to be included in the email. This obviously comes with some dangers and if this was being developed as an enhancement I would be asking a question at the start of the email "include participants?" [To] [CC] or [Cancel].

If anyone has a reasonable solution I'd like to know. By reasonable, I mean a solution where we don't have to manually remember to add in the participants :) thanks

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,089 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited February 2021 #2

Hi @Paul Wood 

Unfortunately there's no workaround right now. I've passed on your suggestion to our team, hopefully we can prioritise this against other requests.

• Miranda Ilechukwu
    Miranda Ilechukwu Member Posts: 8
    edited May 2021 #3

Thanks @Paul Wood for asking this.  We could really make use of Participants better if there was a way to prioritize one or more of them.  I'm curious in the meantime if you have any workarounds for including couples/spouses in a single deal and its communications?

• Dan C
    Dan C Member Posts: 4
    First Comment

I'm not sure if this question is inclusive in the discussion above, but is there a way to create a rule in an email campaign to exclude participants of a deal?