How to get the Web Visitors to work on gatsby site?

Pritam Shrestha
Pritam Shrestha Member Posts: 1
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

I am trying to track the website by adding the script it mentioned on my site. I tried it locally and by hosting the site on netlify as well but nothing is showing up in the dashboard. It's been about 24 hours already but no data at all. The script is showing in <head/> . Is embedding the script enough? or do we need to do additional setup by calling methods or functions? Let me know.  

Thanks in advance. Also i could not find anything except https://support.pipedrive.com/en/article/installing-your-web-visitors-tracker-script this link. Please if there is any other documentation to get it working let me know.

Tagged:

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,089 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited February 2022 #2

Hi @Pritam Shrestha perhaps it's smart to reach out to our support team via the in-app chat or support@pipedrive.com? They can talk with our dev team to understand how to do this.

• Michał Skiba_58055
    Michał Skiba_58055 Member Posts: 1
    edited October 2021 #3

Hi @Pritam Shrestha perhaps it's smart to reach out to our support team via the in-app chat or support@pipedrive.com? They can talk with our dev team to understand how to do this.

Yeah, that also would be nice to leave the response in the comment, for others customers.

• mmiondev
    mmiondev Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    edited October 2023 #4

+1 to this, having the same issue where the script is loaded and responding with a successful 200, however, nothing is showing up in the dashboard. Using Next.js here