Reseller and Reporting

Simon Pereira
Simon Pereira Member Posts: 2
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Hi, 

I want to pull a report to highlight deals won through resellers. 

I have added a custom field under deals to name the reseller but I can't seem to isolate that field on any of the reports? 

Does anyone know how to do that? 

Comments

• Brad Krause_13404
    Brad Krause_13404 Member Posts: 374
    5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited February 2022 #2

Are you on the advance plan or above? Custom fields in reports is oy available in Advanced plan and above. 

• Brad Krause_13404
    5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited February 2021 #3

If you are on advanced plan or above contact they in app customer support Because you may be experiencing a bug. I had a similar problem and they were able to resolve it. 

• Clarissa Silvino
    Clarissa Silvino Pipedrive Team Posts: 80 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited February 2021 #4

Hey @Simon Pereira, thank you for reaching.

As Brad said above (and thank you for that), the best would be to contact our Support team so that this can be investigated properly. We'll need to check carefully what you've made and the plan you're in, so that everything can be clear.

Feel free to reach out to our support via the E-mail support@pipedrive.com if  or on live chat following this steps: https://support.pipedrive.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005875565-How-can-I-contact-Pipedrive-Support- 

Meanwhile, have a great day.

• Simon Pereira
    Simon Pereira Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2021 #5

Are you on the advance plan or above? Custom fields in reports is oy available in Advanced plan and above. 

Thanks Brad - Check now with support

• Brad Krause_13404
    5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited February 2021 #6

Now that I think of it I think its what's called the Professional plan and above that allows for custom fields in reports.