Looking for a GREAT flexible calendar with Zapier / Integromat connection

Options
Jeremy Gulley_11062
Jeremy Gulley_11062 Member Posts: 80
First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary Solution Provider
edited July 2023 in Sales CRM #1

Hello All,

I'm working with a roofing company that has 2 in house crews and sub contracts work out to various crews depending on the complexity and location of the job. I can't seem to find any great calendar applications that everyone can easily access and I can integrate into Pipedrive via Zapier or Integromat. Anyone have any thoughts? I'm all for using 1 less cloud application and sticking with a Google shared calendar but, this is tough as well. How does everyone else manage home construction or similar jobs with so many crews needing information?

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,078 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited March 2021 #2
    Options

@Boris Tsibelman any thoughts?

• Boris Tsibelman
    Boris Tsibelman Member Posts: 845
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Combo Breaker
    edited February 2022 #3
    Options

@Jeremy Gulley 

What issues are you currently facing within Google Calendar?

Ultimately any of the calendar tools should be able to manage this [Google Calendar, Outlook, iCloud, etc] 

• Jeremy Gulley_11062
    Jeremy Gulley_11062 Member Posts: 80
    First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary Solution Provider
    edited February 2021 #4
    Options

@Jeremy Gulley 

What issues are you currently facing within Google Calendar?

Ultimately any of the calendar tools should be able to manage this [Google Calendar, Outlook, iCloud, etc] 

Thanks @Mike van der Valk / @Boris Tsibelman -

Looking for something a little more customized or simplified that accounts for the construction world. For example, internal teams all have access to a google calendar which we can create a team calendar no problem but, external are not as versed with this style and permissions are needed. We don't want a sub crew seeing a customer job that's for another sub. More importantly, weather delays cause a delay for all customers (the first and every other in line). I'd like something that can easily move all jobs accounting for the gaps or flex time. Ultimately if I can Integromat connect it into Pipedrive, I can automate a sms update to the customer about delays or any important information. Finally, there needs to be a provision for crews that calculates how many squares they can get done per day. Some crews work faster than others and the materials guy shouldn't have to remember this. 

Honestly, I thought it'd be solved with a google shared calendar as well but, every business I know in the industry keeps going back to a large white board in the shop to keep updated daily. If you have a more robust way to use google calendar or a couple Zaps / integromat scenarios that connect and automate it a bit, I'd love to hear. I'm stumped and find that Acculynx and Job Nimbus (or all the industry specific CRMs) don't have a good solution. 

Appreciate your thoughts all the same!