Pipedrive app experience on Mac

Brad Krause_13404
Brad Krause_13404 Member Posts: 374
5 Up Votes First Comment
edited July 2022 in Apps and Integrations #1

Anybody that's looking for more of an app experience on a mac with pipedrive should check out www.flotato.com

Comments

• Almonzer Eskandar
    Almonzer Eskandar Pipedrive Team Posts: 100 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited February 2022 #2

@Brad Krause  Morning! this is very interesting indeed, can you share with me the value you see in having Pipedrive as an app on your mac? we might be interested in making it happen without external add ons :) 

• Brad Krause_13404
    5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited March 2021 #3

@Brad Krause  Morning! this is very interesting indeed, can you share with me the value you see in having Pipedrive as an app on your mac? we might be interested in making it happen without external add ons :) 

Probably the two biggest is the dedicated dock icon and not having the typical browser header. Its usually an overall cleaner experience. Better on startup / reboot to open the app. My favorite web based charting platform tradingview.com just finally released an app which is pretty nice. It seems more web based software services are releasing apps lately. 

• Almonzer Eskandar
    Almonzer Eskandar Pipedrive Team Posts: 100 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited March 2021 #4

Thank you @Brad Krause for sharing this, would you like to be invited to test our desktop app in case we built it? 

• Brad Krause_13404
    5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited March 2021 #5

Absolutely, would be happy to test it out and give any feedback. 

• Alexander King_80053
    Alexander King_80053 Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2022 #6

I'd also love to test it out, @Almonzer Eskandar. It's the only thing I'm missing with Pipedrive as of now. It would be much simpler to run a clean experience without distractions from other tabs (and the browser in general).