Looking for a Partner to be company's technical lead. US-based preferred

Mike Farnan
Mike Farnan Member Posts: 3
Photogenic First Anniversary
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Hello.  I'm brand new here to the community, but pretty familiar with PD.  I am launching some new services for my company and on is the implementation of PD.   I will handle the sales and some of the implementations, but I'm looking to partner (independent contractor) with someone that can handle the technical aspects of the implementation.   If you are interested, please send me a message and tell me a little bit about yourself.  We'll then setup a call to discuss more about this opportunity. 

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    edited February 2021 #2
  • Paul Minors
    Paul Minors Member Posts: 88
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper 5 Likes
    edited February 2022 #3

I’m not US based (I’m in New Zealand) but happy to help if you’re still interested.

• Mike Farnan
    Mike Farnan Member Posts: 3
    Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited March 2021 #4

I’m not US based (I’m in New Zealand) but happy to help if you’re still interested.

Yes,  I'm interested.  I'd like to talk about how we would work together with clients.   Do you have a US phone #?   I often use uber.com to talk and share screens, but I don't know if that will work for you being overseas.  What do you use for talking and desktop sharing?  

• Paul Minors
    Paul Minors Member Posts: 88
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper 5 Likes
    edited March 2021 #5

Hi Mike, I usually connect on Zoom. If you like, you can view my availability and book an introductory call with me on this page: https://paulminors.com/consulting/pipedrive-consulting/ If those times don’t work for you, please let me know.

• Steven Logreira_31
    Steven Logreira_31 Member Posts: 16
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic
    edited March 2021 #6

Hi, sorry just saw this.  If you have not fond someone, I'm interested.  Have a lot of automation experience both from marketing, sales and project management.  I can be reached at steven@automatemysalesprocess.com.