Please fix. I need to reply to the email I'm CC'd.

Options
Scott Anderson
Scott Anderson Member Posts: 9
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Please fix. I need to reply to the email I'm CC'd.

I'm CC'd on the email. But I can't hit the reply button. Of course I want to reply within the CRM. 

• Reply to Email <--- PLEASE FIX.

NOTE: Why can't I upload an image to the forum? I'm trying to upload a screenshot, it requires a video type or pdf type, ugg.  So I made a PDF. It's attached.

Absolutely love the CRM, would just like to enable this common and expected workflow.

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited March 2021 #2
    Options

Hi @Scott Anderson , I'm sorry to hear you're having this inconvenience.

Please clear the cache and cookies in your browser and try again: How do I clear my browser's cache and cookies?

If the issue persists, please reach out to our Support team and they will help you. For urgent or technical issues Support is always the most adequate and quickest channel of communication. Thank you!

• Scott Anderson
    edited February 2022 #3
    Options

It's not my computer that has the problem, the problem is Pipedrive.  

Pipedrive doesn't allow user to reply to an email where he's been CC'd on the deal. I have to go to back to Gmail to reply which is backwards and wrong.

Please send me a screehshot showing that you can reply to an email you've been newly CC'd on before sending me on a wild goosechase.

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited March 2021 #4
    Options

Pipedrive doesn't allow user to reply to an email where he's been CC'd on the deal. I have to go to back to Gmail to reply which is backwards and wrong.

Please send me a screehshot showing that you can reply to an email you've been newly CC'd on before sending me on a wild goosechase.

@Scott Anderson this will need some live technical troubleshooting and unfortunately we can't do that here in Community. Please open a live chat with Support and they will walk you through all the necessary steps.

• Scott Anderson
    edited March 2021 #5
    Options

I'm doubtful but I will give it try in chat. Big time drain it didn't do anything last time you thought it was "cache", it was a problem with the software.