Is there a way to add followers auto to a deal upon creation?

Options
Brian Trentham
Brian Trentham Member Posts: 1
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

I would like to have support team members added without manually applying when creating a deal. 

Comments

• Rüdiger Meyer
    Rüdiger Meyer Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2022 #2
    Options

I have the same problem: we have installed a rule, that the management team of our company has to be added as followers to each new deal. Unfortunately, this has to be done manually every time (source for failures...)

An automatic setup would help a lot.

And the only way to monitor if it was done, is to check every single deal. It is not possible to create a filter a select the field "followers". Would be good to have that feature, too.

• Gabriel Ramos
    Gabriel Ramos Member Posts: 28
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    edited July 2022 #3
    Options

I have the same problem: we have installed a rule, that the management team of our company has to be added as followers to each new deal. Unfortunately, this has to be done manually every time (source for failures...)

An automatic setup would help a lot.

And the only way to monitor if it was done, is to check every single deal. It is not possible to create a filter a select the field "followers". Would be good to have that feature, too.

Hey @Rüdiger Meyer  and @Brian Trentham ,

stumbled upon this question while looking for the same anwser. You can Use zapier or other similar tools for this, or use straight up the API. if you haven't solved this and would like help give me a heads up.

Kind regards