QUESTION: Email BCC ([BIZNAME+][DEAL]@pipedrivemail.com)

David Picard
David Picard Member Posts: 29
First Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper First Comment
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

We know that put automatically BCC (cci email) email was remove to keep a certain control.

For one of my purpose, we have Sophie with a pipedrive account and Julie who's helping few weeks but don't have an account. So we thought using the BCC email in her email with the customers to link the email and the answer to the deal so it will avoid loosing time for her and Sophie.

[BIZNAME+][DEAL]@pipedrivemail.com ... I can't export directly BCC email but concataning the email with the ID of the deal will be easy. 

But is working to send from outside the bcc of the deal ? I tried and nothing work.

604a881adb6c25d318acaa0b_38458.png

Comments

• David Picard
    edited February 2022 #2

@Mike van der Valk I've check with support and nothing is in the filters right now. it could be cool to have it.

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,089 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited March 2021 #3

@Mike van der Valk I've check with support and nothing is in the filters right now. it could be cool to have it.

Hi @David Picard thank you for writing. I'm sorry but I'm not really following it. What would you exactly need? Could you try to explain it differently :) 

• David Picard
    edited March 2021 #4

Yes I want to download a table of BCC email of all my actuals deals @Mike van der Valk 

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,089 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited March 2021 #5

Hi @David Picard 

You could export all your deals so that you get the deal ID. Then when you create a column in front of it with your company domain and the + and a column behind it saying @pipedrivemail.com then you can concatenate the 3 and get the addresses for all of them :) 

I know not ideal and I'll definitely pass on your feedback, but could be a nice workaround.