Invitation to test the new email sync!

Kadri Pirn
Kadri Pirn Posts: 4
First Comment Pipedrive Team
edited April 16 in Sales CRM #1

As you may be aware (you likely are) our email threading has not been working quite as well as we’d like and because of this we’ve made some efforts to improve it. Those efforts have resulted in a brand new email sync: Pipemailer.

If you’d like to try out the new sync feature and help us test it, please let us know by sending an email to support@pipedrive.com 

After you contact us will enable the feature and let you know the next steps to take as well as how to give us feedback. 

By joining this testers group, you will not only have better threading solutions, but also be able to give us valuable feedback for future development.

Comments

• Marcelo Silva
    Marcelo Silva Member Posts: 243
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic
    edited March 2020 #2

Que ótimo. Acabei de enviar, e obrigado pela oportunidade, eu realmente tenho olhos bem atentos a funcionalidade de e-mail do Pipedrive.

• Flip Nolen
    Flip Nolen Member Posts: 94
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment
    edited March 2020 #3

I'm very keen to try it out @Kadri Pirn 

• Joseph Valenti
    Joseph Valenti Member Posts: 72
    First Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited March 2020 #4

Good day. I have sent an email to the address you specified. We would welcome an opportunity to contribute to the beta test.

Joseph Valenti

• Boris Tsibelman
    Boris Tsibelman Member Posts: 845
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Combo Breaker
    edited February 2022 #5

What is the difference between the current sync and the new version? 

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited March 2020 #6

@Kadri Pirn are there some details you can share on this?

• Dance Days
    Dance Days Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2022 #7

Has anyone got access to this new feature?  Any good?  Initial feedback?  Worth testing?  Thanks

• Kadri Pirn
    edited March 2020 #8

Sorry for the delayed answer first of all. 

The main difference is about threading. It should now work much better. Other than that, we expect to increase the performance - the email boxes will get synced faster. 

• Jörgen Sjöstrand_231
    Jörgen Sjöstrand_231 Member Posts: 80
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Likes 5 Up Votes
    edited April 2022 #9

Just sign me up please. I have also emailed.

• Mike van der Valk
    edited March 2020 #10

Has anyone got access to this new feature?  Any good?  Initial feedback?  Worth testing?  Thanks

@Felicity Nolen @Joseph Valenti @Marcelo Silva any feedback?

• Flip Nolen
    Flip Nolen Member Posts: 94
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment
    edited March 2020 #11

I didn't get access to it, @Mike van der Valk

• Mike van der Valk
    edited March 2020 #12

@Kadri Pirn did all work out with getting people access?

• Kadri Pirn
    edited March 2020 #13

We found some issues week ago and have been busy on fixing them. We are rolling it out for more customers next week! We will get back to everybody who have emailed us during next week! Thank you!

• ilter pak
    ilter pak Member Posts: 13
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic
    edited April 2022 #14

I have tried. 

Yes fast. But they have problems. 
    for example, mails suddenly stopped coming :)

I have now opened a support case to go back to the old system 

I sent the error image to "pipemailer@pipedrive.com"

• Antonio Specchia | easyCRM
    Antonio Specchia | easyCRM Member Posts: 22
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic Integration Partner
    edited May 2021 #15

Please ad us

• Karolina Ferszter
    Karolina Ferszter Member Posts: 1
    First Anniversary Photogenic
    edited April 2022 #16

Hi, after connecting Pipemailer more than one day ago I have problem with mail e-mail box. Synchronization process takes more than 24 h. I asked support three times and nobody solved issue. Can someone form Pipedrive help me.

• Rick Schoonover_1635
    Rick Schoonover_1635 Member Posts: 7
    edited May 2020 #17

I've emailed three times now to get the new Beta trial sync.  The current DOES NOT WORK... so I'm very excitged to try the Beta!  Rick@micropsi-industries.com

• Jake Kushner (JLK)
    Jake Kushner (JLK) Member Posts: 44
    First Answer 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Likes
    edited June 2020 #18

Does this FINALLY allow having multiple email accounts synced to pipedrive?

• Blair Bondar
    Blair Bondar Member Posts: 10
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited February 2022 #19

Any update on this? I have numerous emails daily that I need to link to a single deal.

• Mike van der Valk
    edited July 2020 #20

Any update on this? I have numerous emails daily that I need to link to a single deal.

Hi @Blair Bondar 

Could you please reach out to our support team via the in-app chat or support@pipedrive.com?

They can help you get started with testing this out.

• Ed Stephenson
    Ed Stephenson Member Posts: 3
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #21

I believe I have been switched to pipemailer, but wasn't told what to expect to be different. Regardless, I still find myself scrolling through emails to find the most current repsonse and hoping that everyone shown on the thread doesn't have the same info. Looks like you are threading Client Invoices and Vendor PO's that are part of the same deal - I don't have a comfort level with this, and may need to switch to another CRM as this is driving me Nuts!

• Mike van der Valk
    edited September 2020 #22

I believe I have been switched to pipemailer, but wasn't told what to expect to be different. Regardless, I still find myself scrolling through emails to find the most current repsonse and hoping that everyone shown on the thread doesn't have the same info. Looks like you are threading Client Invoices and Vendor PO's that are part of the same deal - I don't have a comfort level with this, and may need to switch to another CRM as this is driving me Nuts!

@Ed Stephenson sorry to hear that, could you please reach out to our support team on the in-app chat or support@pipedrive.com, they can verify why certain emails are threaded together and advice how to avoid this. 

Usually threading happens on some conditions we can probably advice you to workaround so it works as expected. 

• Tim McWilliam
    Tim McWilliam Member Posts: 3
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #23

We're on pipemailer and now our emails just aren't synced at all. We can't receive any emails, and when they do work they take hours to sync! It's worse not better!!! Stay on nylas email sync.

• Mike van der Valk
    edited October 2020 #24

We're on pipemailer and now our emails just aren't synced at all. We can't receive any emails, and when they do work they take hours to sync! It's worse not better!!! Stay on nylas email sync.

Hi @Kegs on Legs sorry to hear about it. I just checked in with our support team and it looked like you've got the email sync back to work. Let me know if there's anything else we can do and sorry about the inconvenience!

This discussion has been closed.