Why do my Insights "Goals" graphics look wonky? The 1. picture is great but in the 2. picture everyt

Erki Pähklamägi
Erki Pähklamägi Member Posts: 3
edited May 2022 in Sales CRM #1
Here everything looks great! The goal is at the upper part of the display.
Here everything is pressed to the lower end of the graphic.
605321de7ca35a6d3170e04b_28794.png
605321de2de7f46bf72cbd65_29977.png

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited February 2022 #2

Hi @Erki Pähklamägi !

My guess is that one of the weeks has a value so much higher than the other ones that for it to fit the graph the other had to be proportionately "shrunk" but the only way to know for sure is to  reach out to our Support team and they will help you. 

For urgent or technical issues Support is always the most adequate and quickest channel of communication, as Community is more focused on exchanging knowledge, experiences and ideas. Thank you!

• Erki Pähklamägi
    Erki Pähklamägi Member Posts: 3
    edited March 2021 #3

Hi @Erki Pähklamägi !

My guess is that one of the weeks has a value so much higher than the other ones that for it to fit the graph the other had to be proportionately "shrunk" but the only way to know for sure is to  reach out to our Support team and they will help you. 

For urgent or technical issues Support is always the most adequate and quickest channel of communication, as Community is more focused on exchanging knowledge, experiences and ideas. Thank you!

Hi Ines!

Thank your feedback!
    I did troubleshoot the issue with the same view in mind but unfortunately, it did not find any values that break the graphic.
    Anyway thank you. I will reach out to Support :)