Scheduling tool for sales teams

Harri Honkala
Harri Honkala Member Posts: 37
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Pipedrive's scheduler is quite a nice tool but only for individuals. I would like to know best practices scheduling for a whole sales team. I mean that you could have one link on your website "Book a demo with us" and the client is shown one calendar that shows all the available times for several sales reps. How have you done this? 

Tagged:

Comments

• Victor Vuillier
    Victor Vuillier Member Posts: 41
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #2

In my company every sales rep looks after a different type of client.

What I have done is create a form (on blocksurvey) where the person who wants a demo click on the typology of the company, and depending on the answer it redirects him to the booking page of the concerned sales rep.

I asked every sales rep to create a specific calendar link for this activity (and I also created a custom activity) so I can track the number of meetings booked through this process directly on pipedrive by checking that specific activity log.

Calendly or even hubspot does this natively, I seem to always have to find fixes with pipedrive where not much is integrated and we have to go through third party tools ... for the price that is pretty much annoying !!!

• Harri Honkala
    edited March 2021 #3

What I have done is create a form (on blocksurvey) where the person who wants a demo click on the typology of the company, and depending on the answer it redirects him to the booking page of the concerned sales rep.

I asked every sales rep to create a specific calendar link for this activity (and I also created a custom activity) so I can track the number of meetings booked through this process directly on pipedrive by checking that specific activity log.

Calendly or even hubspot does this natively, I seem to always have to find fixes with pipedrive where not much is integrated and we have to go through third party tools ... for the price that is pretty much annoying !!!

Yeah, that would be one solutions. Ideal situation in this case would be that the customer could first choose the suitable time and then the person they want to discuss with. Kinda like when booking barber or massager. 

• Victor Vuillier
    Victor Vuillier Member Posts: 41
    First Comment
    edited April 2021 #4

in this case, go for calendly rather than the native pipedrive tool as pipedrive can't (yet) link multiple calendars together through one link and work all available times when at least one person is available.

One fix Pipedrive suggested was to add one user on pipedrive which calendar is including all other sales calendar. In my case I don't think it works, as it would show many slots non available even if only one person is not available.
    PROBLEM : you have to then assign the lead to the right person, as it is a shared calendar.

The example you mentionned with barber or massage is showing only times where at least one person is available, and if the chosen time is available for more than one person then you can chose who to deal with. It still takes in consideration the calendar availability and not only the client's availability.

• Harri Honkala
    edited March 2021 #5

Great, thank you Victor! Let's hope this will be available on the Pipedrive scheduler as well in the future!