🏆 🇩🇪 Success Story: How a six-person team manages all their leads, deals and suppliers on Pipedrive

Inês Batata
Inês Batata Posts: 2,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
edited June 2022 in Business Talk #1
https://pipedrive.hubs.vidyard.com/watch/jM79sFsN5p8cXd9uRWnucX?autoplay=1&muted=1
⚙️ Click the cogwheel for subtitles in English, German, French, Spanish and Portuguese.

@Bernd Auer from PD Experts caught up with CEO of Charterbar Yachting @Ümit Uzun to discover how the Germany-based yacht charter company is benefitting from Pipedrive.

After their previous sales management process broke under the weight of new leads, Ümit and his team easily migrated to Pipedrive and, with Bernd’s help, created a customized, streamlined process

Tag Bernd and Ümit in the comments below to get in touch with them!

Apply here to have your success story featured. You don't need to be a Pipedrive user, we just want to share your wins! 💪

Comments

• Radosław_13875
    Radosław_13875 Member Posts: 3
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #2

Can you please give us more info about working with closed deals? subtitles were missing in this part and  I couldn’t keep up. After sales should work with...? Instead of closed deals (statistic purposes). 

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited March 2021 #3
    Radosław said:

Can you please give us more info about working with closed deals? subtitles were missing in this part and  I couldn’t keep up. After sales should work with...? Instead of closed deals (statistic purposes). 

@Bernd Auer do you want to jump in? :)

• Bernd Auer
    Bernd Auer Member Posts: 343
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    edited February 2022 #4

@Inês Batata Sure!

@Radosław In after sales you should work with open deals as well (because of the standard view in the Pipelines => only open deals, but also because of the email sync and some other functionalities). Most of our customers are duplicating the deal as soon as it is marked as won with a workflow. And then you can move the copy to another Pipeline and reopen it. Do you know how you can do that? My colleagues and me will be happy to show you.

• Radosław_13875
    Radosław_13875 Member Posts: 3
    First Comment
    edited March 2021 #5

@Inês Batata Sure!

@Radosław In after sales you should work with open deals as well (because of the standard view in the Pipelines => only open deals, but also because of the email sync and some other functionalities). Most of our customers are duplicating the deal as soon as it is marked as won with a workflow. And then you can move the copy to another Pipeline and reopen it. Do you know how you can do that? My colleagues and me will be happy to show you.

Thanks a lot. I've been using that function in some scenarios. Now, the main obstacle is exporting data in predefined form from pipedrive. As kanban card, or order for production deparment (manufacturing). Is there an option to export a deal in my predefined template?