Looking for a Pipedrive partner to help us integrate and launch Pipedrive within our organization.

Options
Derik
Derik Member Posts: 2
Photogenic First Anniversary
edited July 2022 in Business Talk #1

We are using the following apps within our business 

1. Pipedrive
  2. Zapier
  3. RingCentral
  4. JotForms
  5. GoDaddy Website builder
  6. GSuite
  7. Google Sheets
  8. MapQuest

We have lots of experience and understanding CRM and business ERP systems but need a hand as this is a start up and we have a time crunch and need the extra resources to take some of the work load off our hands.

www.weserveandfile.com is our company website

Thanks,

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,078 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited May 2021 #2
    Options

Thanks @Team WeServe&File , I've added the topic tag "hire assistance" to it so it gets more visibility.

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz) Member Posts: 1,531
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Up Votes 5 Likes
    edited April 2022 #3
    Options

Happy to take a look.

More about me: amitsarda.biz/services

P. S.: I don't delegate projects to a team, I do everything myself. :)

• Ric Vezza
    Ric Vezza Member Posts: 3
    Solution Provider
    edited April 2022 #4
    Options

Hi there!

This is exactly the kind of project we like to work on and would be happy to discuss the scope in more detail with you. 

A current project includes full digital transformation and API integration for insurance clients with 30k + customers. Integrating Pipedrive with 2 enterprise ERP systems has meant they are on their way to completely removing paper based processes from their  business, saving circa £50k pa there alone.  

A few others include large UK Security System Integrators that saw turnover increase from £10m to £20m and £650k to £2.8m with within 12 /18 months but utilising Pipedrive, google, project management  and digital proposal solutions.  

Some client saw savings of 100hrs+ a week via automation and improved process design 

Great team of in house developers, integrated digital Marketers and UX consultants. I can send some case studies and project brochure across if you’d like. 

Hope you’re having a great Easter 

Ric

• Robert Luna
    Robert Luna Member Posts: 44
    First Comment
    edited April 2022 #5
    Options

Hello there.

On your profile you mention that you are based in California. I´m in San Antonio, TX. You can check it out our services here: www.crmforsme.com

Any question that may have, don´t hesitate to send me an email to robert@crmforsme.com, give me a call to 210-427-8851 or we can schedule a Zoom meeting.

Best Regards,

RL