Join the Pipedrive Roundtable!

Justus Lubahn
Justus Lubahn Member Posts: 42
First Comment
edited May 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Join our Roundtable for Tips and Tricks later today at 08:30 - 09:30 PST / 16:30 - 17:30 CET!

Friday, every two weeks, we get together  and improve our Pipedrive Skills!

For an invite, send an E-Mail to jeremy.gulley@strategtech.com or j.lubahn@the-platform-group.com.

Topics include: 

- Managing many deals and activities at once with mass editing

- how to properly make notes for activities

- connection between deals, contacts and organizations and avoiding duplicates

- smart data buttons

- What surprised you the most about Pipedrive? Good and Bad!

- If you were to change something with how you implemented, what would it be?

It started with @Salahdin Mabtoul, Khalid Elamri, @Jeremy Gulley, @Suzanne Van de Ven and we are growing thanks to @Luke Martyn joining last time and hopefully, many more joining us over the next few meetings!

Again, for an invite, send an E-Mail to jeremy.gulley@strategtech.com or j.lubahn@the-platform-group.com.

60546a675b04f37555254200_20356.png

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited February 2022 #2

Hi @Justus Lubahn , what a great initiative! 🚀

To get your post to be seen by the right audience I tagged some additional relevant topic, like Learning, Webinars, Events, and I recommend you do the same too in the future.

Last but not least: it would be great if you could post the video recording of this meetup, that way people can catch up and see what they missed so they can join next time. Would you mind doing that? :)

• Justus Lubahn
    Justus Lubahn Member Posts: 42
    First Comment
    edited March 2021 #3

Hi @Justus Lubahn , what a great initiative! 🚀

To get your post to be seen by the right audience I tagged some additional relevant topic, like Learning, Webinars, Events, and I recommend you do the same too in the future.

Last but not least: it would be great if you could post the video recording of this meetup, that way people can catch up and see what they missed so they can join next time. Would you mind doing that? :)

Hi @Inês Batata, that's a good idea! I think we can do that, I'll ask at the beginning of our next roundtable.

The tags will be used in the future, hopefully we can get some more visibility that way.