Good App for Outbound Calling?

Justus Lubahn
Justus Lubahn Member Posts: 42
First Comment
edited May 2022 in Apps and Integrations #1

I'm looking for a good caller app! 

We are using Pipedrive to make calls to prospects and it would be nice to get some data on those calls aswell, and maybe some more features around call logging and connecting inbound calls to the right Deal, etc.

I still want to use the hardphone and we have a software that connects to that (NCTI), so it should be able to connect with that, too.

Currently we just use NCTI to dial on the hardphone by clicking on the number in Pipedrive, but there is no further integration.

Any tips??

Comments

• Dovid Thomas_30350
    Dovid Thomas_30350 Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #2

We've been using Pipedrive's Caller and created a Data Studio report to track the calls until we find something else. This would work much better if Pipedrive's Caller activities were the exact same as the custom Activity Types.

We tried JustCall but were getting too many inbound junk calls from JustCall's recycled numbers (appx 10/day per rep), and there was a fee per user to use the outbound phone numbers we're currently using.

• Justus Lubahn
    Justus Lubahn Member Posts: 42
    First Comment
    edited March 2021 #3

We've been using Pipedrive's Caller and created a Data Studio report to track the calls until we find something else. This would work much better if Pipedrive's Caller activities were the exact same as the custom Activity Types.

We tried JustCall but were getting too many inbound junk calls from JustCall's recycled numbers (appx 10/day per rep), and there was a fee per user to use the outbound phone numbers we're currently using.

Thanks for the Feedback, @Dovid Thomas! What exactly can you track via Data Studio? For instance, I'd love to see at what times our prospects are available more often than not, so we can assign times where we should make calls like crazy and times where we can take care of other things. So if availability would be tracked automatically, that'd be great.

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz) Member Posts: 1,519
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Insightfuls 5 Up Votes
    edited February 2022 #4

My team recently moved to Aircall (affiliate link) and has been happy with the move.

• Dovid Thomas_30350
    Dovid Thomas_30350 Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    edited March 2021 #5

My team recently moved to Aircall (affiliate link) and has been happy with the move.

Thanks @Amit Sarda , will definitely look into that.

@Justus Lubahn , you can absolutely use Data Studio to identify times of day/week that you are speaking to or having relevant conversations. It mostly depends on how you are logging your calls, so you can use activity types and Data Studio will pull in when the activities were completed in Pipedrive. LMK if you would like an intro to someone who can help walk you through it that set it up for me!

• Administration_37187
    Administration_37187 Member Posts: 3
    edited April 2021 #6

Yup I confirm that aircall is perfectly integrate with pipedrive ! 

• Bill_B2B_SaaS
    Bill_B2B_SaaS Member Posts: 1
    Photogenic First Comment
    edited January 2023 #8

We use Pipedrive and we use Mailshake for sales engagement the cool thing is that not only are we doing fantastic with email deliverability but Mailshake comes with a powerdialer it's an awesome feature that most people aren't even aware that mailshake provides and the calls are free, I have used Aircall, Ringcentral, Vonage , Cloutalk and though they are good solutions you don't have unlimited calls and with mailshake's power dialer you could do 100 calls in 3 hrs easy with reports tracking and is free in the US and the UK . Our top guy who's crushing it booking demos one day made 260 calls! We love it!