Duplicates not listed

Options
Michel Larose
Michel Larose Member Posts: 2
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Has anyone encountered this phenomenon before ?  The merge duplicates screen does show  the total number of duplicate organizations (in our case 598), however no organizations are listed, just the thumbs up image.  There were organizations listed when we had about 650 duplicates, but as we worked down the list, selecting merge or keep separate,  no more organizations appeared.  Is there any way to force a refresh of the duplicate list, I tried but could not find how ?

605bb4d0c5e0e898e0013de9_61530.png
Tagged:

Comments

• Maggie Coughlan
    Maggie Coughlan Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2021 #2
    Options

How did you figure out the total number of duplicates you have in the system? We are trying to enrich our pipedrive contacts, and a ton of duplicates are being created in the process, but we are unsure how to know how many since our duplicates page says there are minimal  

• Alex Southam
    Alex Southam Member Posts: 1
    edited August 2021 #3
    Options

Agreed. Have this exact scenario, today July 2021, did you receive an answer from Pipedrive?

• Adam Aronson
    Adam Aronson Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #4
    Options

I’m having the same issue with People and I can clearly see some duplicates in my People list. 

• Pete Butler
    Pete Butler Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2022 #5
    Options

Finding this very frustrating

• Irina Iglesias
    Irina Iglesias Pipedrive Team Posts: 32 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited August 2021 #6
    Options

Finding this very frustrating

Hello Pete, 

I would like to apologize in advance for this issue and would like to ask you to reach out to our Support team via chat or email to support@pipedrive.com. We'll be able to fix this matter for you. 

Thank you. 

• Irina Iglesias
    Irina Iglesias Pipedrive Team Posts: 32 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited August 2021 #7
    Options

I’m having the same issue with People and I can clearly see some duplicates in my People list. 

Hello Adam, 

Please reach out to our Support team via chat or email to support@pipedrive.com for further assistance with this. We will be glad to help. 

Thank you.