Test the new permission sets prototype! 🚀 (deadline: April 7th)

Options
Najme Esmaili
Najme Esmaili Posts: 6 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
First Comment Pipedrive Team
edited February 14 in Research and Beta Testing #1

Hello everyone, 
We are working on a new version of permissions & visibility. This project will continue throughout the year but as a start, we would be happy to get your feedback on the first prototype to test the direction.

You will be asked to complete some small tasks on the prototype, and there will be some questions. All you have to do is click on this link, and take the test whenever you want! Easy, right?!  ✨

So let us know what you think, by taking this test. Please be informed this information is confidential and all rights belong to Pipedrive.

Deadline: April 7th, 2021

Thank you in advance

Comments

• Fabrizio Nicolosi_33821
    Fabrizio Nicolosi_33821 Member Posts: 125
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Comment
    edited April 2021 #2
    Options

Great! I think that most important thing is the way to show visibility to a specific pipeline. Lot of customers as told us this.

I think another great feature that would be very helpfull is to do the possibility for a sales team inside of the company to see other user of that team. Because now you can see alls or no-one.

Thank you!

• Jan Nierfeld
    Jan Nierfeld Member Posts: 6
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #3
    Options

Hi Najme,
    unfortunately, I was on vacation. I am interested in this feature and tested the beta already. Can you send me your questions and outcome? That would be great to see what you asked and the others contributed.
    Cheers, 
    Jan

• Najme Esmaili
    Najme Esmaili Posts: 6 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited April 2021 #4
    Options

Hi Najme,
    unfortunately, I was on vacation. I am interested in this feature and tested the beta already. Can you send me your questions and outcome? That would be great to see what you asked and the others contributed.
    Cheers, 
    Jan

Hi,

Thank you for your interest but this feature is not developed yet and this test was only for validating the prototype of the potential solution.

Keep an eye on the permission topic for further announcements.

Thanks

This discussion has been closed.