Quarter names in Forecast Report

Options
Ben Graham_36275
Ben Graham_36275 Member Posts: 2
edited June 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Is there any feature that allows users to change the names of quarters or change the phasing of quarter dates? I want Q2 2021 to show up as our Q1 because our year runs April to March, but it doesn't seem like there is any option to do this, nor to rephase it if, for instance, I wanted Q1 to run Feb-Apr.

If not, is this an enhancement that Pipedrive could offer in future?

Comments

• Stanford de Jong
    Stanford de Jong Member Posts: 7
    First Comment
    edited June 2022 #2
    Options

I have this exact need too. Ben, have you ever received a response from Pipedrive regarding this reporting need?

• Ben Graham_36275
    Ben Graham_36275 Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2022 #3
    Options

I have this exact need too. Ben, have you ever received a response from Pipedrive regarding this reporting need?

No, afraid not. But I never really pursued it with them. I just do it manually - extract data into Excel, do a lookup on the month of the expected close date and then allocate the deal to the quarter based on that month.

• Stanford de Jong
    Stanford de Jong Member Posts: 7
    First Comment
    edited June 2022 #4
    Options

Thanks for the reply Ben. Yes, I do the same - but the extra data manipulation ought not to be necessary if we could select our own Q1 dates.