Branches of Organisations

Kilian Heide
Kilian Heide Member Posts: 18
First Comment

Hello there,

I'm trying to integrate the branches of the various organisations in Pipedrive. It's important for our work, because we do not only have deals for the whole company (organisation)but for their single branches.
But i could not figure out how's the best way.
Are there any plans from Pipedrive to make a third party next to contacts and organisations for branches?
Or are there any other users which had similar issues and found a good way to work with the given oportunities?

Thanks!

Tagged:
0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Helio
    Helio Pipedrive Team Posts: 63 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited February 2022 #2

Hello @Kilian Heide ,

We actually have something which I believe you could use in this scenario. It is called Related Organizations.

Hopefully this will do the trick for you!

• Brad Krause_13404
    Brad Krause_13404 Member Posts: 374
    5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited March 2021 #3

@Kilian Heide I'd recommend making each branch its own organization. They are likely different locations afterall? 

Organization Name: 

ABC Co. (Memphis North)

or

XYZ Co. (124th Street)

• Kilian Heide
    Kilian Heide Member Posts: 18
    First Comment
    edited March 2021 #4
    Helio said:

Hello @Kilian Heide ,

We actually have something which I believe you could use in this scenario. It is called Related Organizations.

Hello Helio,

Thanks for your reply.
    I thought about this already. The only problem i have with this, i can't find an API-call for these fields. We have a data base for Pipedrive and over 1.000 branches, which we want to integrate and over the time it will get more. So it will be very extensive and time consuming to connect all organisations manually. Do you have an idea to deal with this problem?

Thanks and best regards

• Helio
    Helio Pipedrive Team Posts: 63 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited March 2021 #5
    Helio said:

Hello @Kilian Heide ,

Hello!

We do have some limitations indeed when it comes to related organizations and API. However, a very good workaround would be what Brad mentioned below.