Join the Pipedrive Roundtable! (This Friday, 2nd of April, 08:30 PST / 17:30 CEST)

Justus Lubahn
Justus Lubahn Member Posts: 42
First Comment
edited June 2022 in Apps and Integrations #1

Join our Roundtable for Tips and Tricks on Friday, April the 2nd at 08:30 - 09:30 PST / 17:30 - 18:30 CET!

Join our Roundtable every 2nd Friday where we share tips, insights and help each other with our different use cases!

Friday, every two weeks, we get together to improve our Pipedrive Skills!

For an invite, send an E-Mail to jeremy.gulley@strategtech.com or j.lubahn@the-platform-group.com.

Topics may include: 

• Caller/Phone Apps
  • Effective mass Emailing of Leads/Deals
  • Insights
  • Lead Gen Apps
  • More Automations!

It started with @Salahdin Mabtoul, Khalid Elamri, @Jeremy Gulley, @Suzanne Van de Ven and we are growing thanks to @Luke Martyn joining last time and hopefully, many more joining us over the next few meetings!

Again, for an invite, send an E-Mail to jeremy.gulley@strategtech.com or j.lubahn@the-platform-group.com.

6062d3e10e76023851bdb03a_39229.png

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited February 2022 #2

Hi @Justus Lubahn , great to see the community organizing their own events, that's the spirit! 🚀

I've pinned your post to the main feed so it gets more visibility and I would recommend you include the date in the title of the post ;) 

Feel free to also tag the post with the topics related to the features/tools you'll be talking about in this particular roundtable.

Have a great meetup!

• Justus Lubahn
    Justus Lubahn Member Posts: 42
    First Comment
    edited April 2021 #3

Hi @Justus Lubahn , great to see the community organizing their own events, that's the spirit! 🚀

I've pinned your post to the main feed so it gets more visibility and I would recommend you include the date in the title of the post ;) 

Feel free to also tag the post with the topics related to the features/tools you'll be talking about in this particular roundtable.

Have a great meetup!

Hi @Inês Batata, thanks so much for the visibility!

I changed the title and tags according to your suggestion.

I'll also try to record it this time, so we can upload the roundtable for those who are interested. 

• Beth Dureza
    Beth Dureza Member Posts: 4
    Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited April 2021 #4

Thank you for organizing this. I sent an email request.

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited March 2021 #5

Have a great meetup!

That's a wonderful idea, thank you for being a mover here in the community :)