In product list view, can we see deals where a product is attached?

Options
Ted Youn
Ted Youn Member Posts: 116
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper First Comment
edited July 2022 in Business Talk #1

Greetings,

For each product in the product list view, can we see the list of deals where this product is attached?

If it's not possible, then I believe that writing a makeshift app will be the only viable option right now because the API provides such a feature.

Regards.

Ted.

Comments

• Fabrizio Nicolosi_33821
    Fabrizio Nicolosi_33821 Member Posts: 125
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Comment
    edited April 2021 #2
    Options

Hi Ted you can see deals by clicking in the name of the products and then go in deals inside of that.

You can also see is on reports.

• Frits Strating_6654
    Frits Strating_6654 Member Posts: 14
    edited February 2022 #3
    Options

Hello, We want this already for 5 years. We like to see in the list view which products are attached to deals. Also in the list view off tasks. If this is impossible please make a hoover function on the number off attached products in the deal. Also asked for that already for years. 

If this is so difficult, why not making an API to make an export of deals with connecting products. So we can make a list for our sales meeting. |Which deals we have on product 1, product 2, etc

edited April 2021 #4
    Options

Hello, We want this already for 5 years. We like to see in the list view which products are attached to deals. Also in the list view off tasks. If this is impossible please make a hoover function on the number off attached products in the deal. Also asked for that already for years. 

If this is so difficult, why not making an API to make an export of deals with connecting products. So we can make a list for our sales meeting. |Which deals we have on product 1, product 2, etc

Hi Frits i really understand what you man. For customers in Italy we have done this customization and we export all data with an excel and all products attached.

Let me know if you need help.

• Frits Strating_6654
    edited February 2022 #5
    Options

Do hou sell this feature?

edited April 2021 #6
    Options

Do hou sell this feature?

Yes of course. If you want we can discuss about your customization.

• Frits Strating_6654
    edited April 2021 #7
    Options

Oke, please let me know how the feature works and the costs. Maybe send me some screenshots

Thanks frits@chrisbeuker.nl