Calender Sharing

jo Martin
jo Martin Member Posts: 2
edited July 2022 in Business Talk #1

Hi Is it possible to share my calender on Pipedrive?

Tagged:

Comments

• Gareth Robertson
    Gareth Robertson Member Posts: 4
    edited February 2022 #2

I use an app called Calendly to send links to calendar. It is super easy to set up and you can select what times and days you are available for meetings. There is a free version of Calendly too and the sync is seamless.

• jo Martin
    jo Martin Member Posts: 2
    edited April 2021 #3

I use an app called Calendly to send links to calendar. It is super easy to set up and you can select what times and days you are available for meetings. There is a free version of Calendly too and the sync is seamless.

Thanks, but not quite what I need. I have someone making appointments for me and want them to see where I am, etc Can I give them access to my Pipedrive calender

• Chris Astley
    Chris Astley Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2021 #4

Yes 

No problem

• Dave Chamberlain
    Dave Chamberlain Member Posts: 2
    edited August 2021 #5

Not as far as I know but you can sync your Pipedrive calendar to Google/Outlook calendar and share that one with other people. 

• Will Todd
    Will Todd Member Posts: 2
    edited April 2021 #6

Yes.  You use the 'Propose Times' drop down.  It lets you configure your availability and you can embed a URL in an email or website etc

• Ricky Munday
    Ricky Munday Member Posts: 5
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #7

You can use Pipedrive Scheduler and share the link with whoever is making appointments for you, and you can share it witrh clients. As soon as a client books a meeting/call, they'll be added as a contact in Pipedrive. I've also linked this to Zoom so that any bookings generate an automatic Zoom call invite for clients. 

• Dave Chamberlain
    Dave Chamberlain Member Posts: 2
    edited April 2021 #8

You can use Pipedrive Scheduler and share the link with whoever is making appointments for you, and you can share it witrh clients. As soon as a client books a meeting/call, they'll be added as a contact in Pipedrive. I've also linked this to Zoom so that any bookings generate an automatic Zoom call invite for clients. 

This won't allow her employee to see details of her bookings. She'll just be able to see what days she is available or not. 

• Brad Krause_13404
    Brad Krause_13404 Member Posts: 374
    5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited April 2021 #9

Is the other person a pipedrive user in your organization @jo martin ? 

If so they can go to activities, calendar view, and then in the upper right select your user name and view your calendar. 

• Adam Thomlinson
    Adam Thomlinson Member Posts: 11
    First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited April 2021 #10

Hi Gareth,

We're exploring Calendly. Do you know how the sync works? We'd want it to update our Pipedrive calendar. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

• Gareth Robertson
    edited April 2021 #11

Just had a look and I must apologise - there isn't a direct sync between Calendly and Pipedrive!

I plug Calendly into my website and direct people to book meetings there - which syncs with my Outlook365 calendar - which in turn syncs with my Pipedrive calendar. Does that make sense?!

Calendly costs about £100 per year (there is a branded free version too) and you copy/paste some code into your website and it looks like this: www.designpit.co.uk/gareth and from there people can book in with you.

I've synced mine with Zoom as well so they can book Zoom calls into diary and face to face meetings or even a 15 minute phone call.

• Adam Thomlinson
    edited April 2021 #12

Hi Gareth,

Thanks for clarifying. That makes perfect sense. Funny enough, what you have achieved with your website is exactly what we are looking to achieve. Have you seen an increase in enquiries since embedding Calendly? Also have you previously had the Calendly widget just showing one time option (e.g. 60 minute phone call) and if so how did the number of enquiries compare then to now, now that you offer multiple options? 

• Gareth Robertson
    edited April 2021 #13

To be honest - enquiries haven't increased much at all but the control that Calendly gives me over my diary is what I use it for. Diary control - or lack of it - was causing me so many issues. I found myself booking meeting after meeting and I was leaving myself no time to get anything else done! Setting up times for meetings on specific days and then limiting when people can book in is remarkably helpful!

I'm about to limit meeting time even more as I have several types of meeting availabilities that overlap  so I'm going to cut back more to free up more space in diary for project work.

• Adam Thomlinson
    edited April 2021 #14

Hi Gareth,

Thanks for your comments.