Why have the email and phone fields in the report columns been removed?

Roberto Flores_36742
Roberto Flores_36742 Member Posts: 2
edited May 2022 in Sales CRM #1

In the new version of PipeDrive the phone and email fields of the contact are no longer available to include in the columns of the reports, without these custom columns, the exported lists are no longer being submitted for re-engagement actions or activation of inactive base because of removing these fields.

Insights.mp4
Tagged:

Comments

• Fabrizio Nicolosi_33821
    Fabrizio Nicolosi_33821 Member Posts: 125
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Comment
    edited February 2022 #2

You can use list view of pipeline to export all data. Is more useful to do that then report. 

• Roberto Flores_36742
    Roberto Flores_36742 Member Posts: 2
    edited April 2021 #3

You can use list view of pipeline to export all data. Is more useful to do that then report. 

Could you show me how I do this? I reported here following the guidance of Pipedrive support. Hugs.

• Helio
    Helio Pipedrive Team Posts: 63 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited April 2021 #4

Hello @Roberto Flores ,

I believe that what Fabrizio was trying to say is that you should go to the deal list view and report from there if you're looking to extract data from custom fields that are not directly associated to deals - https://sharing.pipedrive.com/B2xmDO.

Under this list view, you can enable all sorts of custom fields.

Under insights, at the moment, it is only possible to view deal custom fields. I will be more than happy to submit feedback in regards to being able to see person custom fields and organization custom fields within insights.

• Fabrizio Nicolosi_33821
    Fabrizio Nicolosi_33821 Member Posts: 125
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Comment
    edited April 2021 #5

Exactly thanks Helio!