Challenge for lead assignation using round robin

Rodrigo Rojas
Rodrigo Rojas Member Posts: 57
5 Up Votes Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
edited July 2022 in Apps and Integrations #1

We are working with a startup that is integrating leads from forms from social media (facebook, instagram) and creating deals in the CRM using the Pipedrive API.

We have facing a challenge to assign the leads to 3 branches, each one with 6-7 users, using round robin, but there are some limitations to follow:

1.- All leads should be assigned to users using round robin but following these shifts:

Each branch work on 2 shifts:

→ AM from 9a to 5p from Mon to Fri
→ PM from 12p to 9p from Mon to Fri
→ On saturdays it goes from 10a to 3p

2.- All leads that are out of these shifts, goes into a "temporary bucket" that re-assign all of the leads out of this time to the next day to both shifts in the same amount in order everyone has the same amount of leads

This is a real challenge and we are aware of RouterJet but I believe we need a more sophisticated way to work assigning the leads.

What could be the suggestions you have to do this?

Answers

• Gerson Andrade
    Gerson Andrade Member Posts: 13
    Combo Breaker First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited February 2022 #2

Hi, 

I have something similar working, for that I use Zapier with  a "lookup" into a excel file in google sheets where the deal owner search is done taking into consideration the rules defined.

We don't count the number of deals assigned to each owner, but we check if the person or organization already has a previous owner (from a previous sale made) so that the owner of the account (person or organization) prevails.

• Rodrigo Rojas
    edited April 2021 #3

Hi, 

I have something similar working, for that I use Zapier with  a "lookup" into a excel file in google sheets where the deal owner search is done taking into consideration the rules defined.

We don't count the number of deals assigned to each owner, but we check if the person or organization already has a previous owner (from a previous sale made) so that the owner of the account (person or organization) prevails.

Thanks Miguel, that looks like a solution, we did something similar with an integration with Google Sheet but we are looking for an option to deal with a more complex situation with superposed swifts. Thanks!

• Akhil_Supermeet.ai
    Akhil_Supermeet.ai Member Posts: 67
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    edited June 2022 #4

@Rodrigo Rojas  Did you able to find the right solution?

Would love to understand how you solve such a scenario.

Thanks.

• Rodrigo Rojas
    edited June 2022 #5
    Akhil said:

Thanks.

I already did a great job using Make.com for the Round Robin and a fractal price of ZAPIER.

• Akhil_Supermeet.ai
    Akhil_Supermeet.ai Member Posts: 67
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    edited June 2022 #6
    Akhil said:

Thanks.

Thanks for the reply.

Will try make!

• Anna R
    Anna R Member Posts: 5
    First Comment

Note that Routerjet does #1 easily. For #2 it would assign all leads that come in when there isn't anyone on shift, in a round robin fashion, to the next shift. So for example any leads that came in overnight on a Tuesday would get evenly distributed to the Wednesday AM shift.