Undelete contacts

Options
Chris Woodman
Chris Woodman Member Posts: 2
Photogenic First Anniversary
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Hi

I note I have several contacts that have a creation date that is much later than I know they were created. This date is when I did an automatic duplicate contact merge but there is no history carried forward - thus I would like to undelete the previous contact (history) and merge it so that the history is back as per before the auto merge - how can I do this please?

Answers

• Manuel Oliveira
    Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,071 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment
    edited June 2021 #2
    Options

Hello Chris, please reach out to our Support team, as they will be able to help you directly with restoring deleted or merged contacts 👩‍💻 💬

• Molly Sargent
    Molly Sargent Member Posts: 1
    Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

@Manuel Oliveira can you help me UNDO deleted contacts? I deleted contacts without EMAILS only to discover that some of those contacts had emails in the BUSINESS EMAIL & PERSONAL EMAIL columns! How do I get these people back?? (I did this only 2 hours ago!)

• Manuel Oliveira
    Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,071 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment
    edited February 26 #4
    Options

Hi @Molly Sargent , please use the “Chat with us” button to access the support Chatbot.

One of the options you get is “I need assistance.” Just follow that flow, and you’ll find another option to request the restoration of deleted items. Complete and submit that request, and our support team will handle it for you.