How did you solve the problem with multiple brands under one company in Pipedrive?

Sebastian_31182
Sebastian_31182 Member Posts: 6
First Comment

Description of the situation: I have two brands (currently two different companies in PD) These companies exist only to send emails to clients from different domains (ABC, XYZ)

Those brands are selling different products, have different communications, etc. but they are supported by the same PD users (salespersons).

For example:
User(1), have domain,(@domainABC.com, @domainXYZ.com)
User(2), have domain,(@domainABC.com, @domainXYZ.com)
etc.

So when User(1) wants to send an email from Pipeline "ABC" he should send it via @domainABC.com, because he is identifying as contact/salesperson for brand ABC 

also when User(1) wants to send an email from Pipeline "XYZ" he/she should send it via @domainXYZ.com, because he is identifying as contact/salesperson for brand XYZ 

So is there a chance to send email messages from different domains for each pipeline?

At this point, I have two accounts (Companies) in PD each with one Pipeline each, only for the above purpose (cost are double, or even more if I want to start a new brand (opportunity) for the sales team). 

Any suggestions? 

0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Kreete K
    Kreete K Pipedrive Team Posts: 355 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited April 2021 #2

Hello @Sebastian!

Thank you for bringing this example to our attention. Indeed, at the moment 1 User under 1 Company is only able to have one active email connection. To have full email sync functionality with 2 or more email addresses, you would need to have different Company accounts, the way you have already. However, 1 user could also change email addresses that they sync as needed, just that only 1 can be actively connected. 

I will also forward this to our Product team as feedback so they can check this use case and take into account for future improvements!

• Steve Riley
    Steve Riley Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2021 #3

I have exactly the same challenge.

• Sebastian_31182
    Sebastian_31182 Member Posts: 6
    First Comment
    edited April 2021 #4

I can only add, that both sending and receiving email for each pipeline is important ( automatic linking

with an opportunity).

• Sam Dean
    Sam Dean Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2022 #5

any update with this feature? we need it as well for our company