Attachments not attaching...

Tyler Breuer
Tyler Breuer Member Posts: 6
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Anyone else having issues with attachments? I've sent numerous emails where I thought the attachment was secured to the email only to have the responding email say there was nothing attached?  Getting really tired of all these bugs with email. 

Tagged:

Comments

• Helio
    Helio Pipedrive Team Posts: 63 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited May 2021 #2

Hello @Tyler Breuer ,

We do apologise for the inconveniences you've been having with the email sync feature. We would like to take a better look into this with you. Can you reach out to our Support team so that we can investigate and understand more about what is happening?

We will look forward to hearing from you.

• Tyler Breuer
    edited February 2022 #3

Why does Pipedrive think it's customers have tons of time to waste on fixing their problems  with their systems? 

I'm going to start invoicing Pipedrive for my time. Any sort of time saving you advertised is offset by the amount of time we have to spend helping pipedrive support try to fix their bugs. I'm so over this thing....

• Kreete K
    Kreete K Pipedrive Team Posts: 355 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited April 2021 #4

Why does Pipedrive think it's customers have tons of time to waste on fixing their problems  with their systems? 

I'm going to start invoicing Pipedrive for my time. Any sort of time saving you advertised is offset by the amount of time we have to spend helping pipedrive support try to fix their bugs. I'm so over this thing....

Hi @Tyler Breuer!

I am so sorry for the issue you are experiencing! In cases like this, we unfortunately do need to rely on our customers reporting it to know there is an issue that might be specific for some accounts and be able to fully investigate. We understand that it takes a bit of your time to help us get to the cause of the issue but your cooperation is highly appreciated and if you are able to reach out to our Support (support@pipedrive.com) about the attachments issue, we will be able to investigate the specific case.

I'm sorry that we ask a bit of your time here to help us solve the situation but with your help we can be sure to pinpoint and tackle the issue as soon as possible! I hope this is understandable and thank you so much in advance for your cooperation!

• Tyler Breuer
    edited February 2022 #5

Thank you but I know what the issue is and Pipedrive needs to get it's butt in gear and fix it. Your sales person told me that pipedrive works from a server that is not able to meet the needs of its customers.  He mentioned that Pipedrive was trying to move to a more cloud based solution but hasn't yet. That's why everything is glitchy, slow and constantly not working. Instead of having me go through the motions and repeat the same script from your support team, tell senior management to move to the cloud instead of some crummy server.  I've wasted enough time trying to fix Pipedrives issues. It's not my responsibility to fix the problems of this company. And at the very least Pipedrive could do, is send a notification to it's customers when calendars, emails, etc.. are not syncing. That's an easy fix. Instead, I'm left thinking that everything is working and then I missed meetings bc  the calendar won't sync. That's wrong. That is really messed up that I am losing sales bc Pipedrive is not working or notifying me of it's issues. I also understand it's not the support person's fault. The support team is always friendly and nice. I appreciate their work. But, it's not their fault that senior management doesn't seem too bothered by the problems with their system. 

• Helio
    edited April 2021 #6

Thank you but I know what the issue is and Pipedrive needs to get it's butt in gear and fix it. Your sales person told me that pipedrive works from a server that is not able to meet the needs of its customers.  He mentioned that Pipedrive was trying to move to a more cloud based solution but hasn't yet. That's why everything is glitchy, slow and constantly not working. Instead of having me go through the motions and repeat the same script from your support team, tell senior management to move to the cloud instead of some crummy server.  I've wasted enough time trying to fix Pipedrives issues. It's not my responsibility to fix the problems of this company. And at the very least Pipedrive could do, is send a notification to it's customers when calendars, emails, etc.. are not syncing. That's an easy fix. Instead, I'm left thinking that everything is working and then I missed meetings bc  the calendar won't sync. That's wrong. That is really messed up that I am losing sales bc Pipedrive is not working or notifying me of it's issues. I also understand it's not the support person's fault. The support team is always friendly and nice. I appreciate their work. But, it's not their fault that senior management doesn't seem too bothered by the problems with their system. 

Hello @Tyler Breuer ,

Thank you for your comments and for coming forward. We do take our customers feedback very seriously and I can assure you I will be submitting this feedback internally so that it is visible to not only the management team, but to everyone else. Once again, I would like to apologise for the inconvenience(s) you've had lately.

In regards to being notified, you can subscribe to email notification our status page at https://status.pipedrive.com/ and click on the Get updates button. Whenever something is not working properly you will receive an email notification as soon as this page is updated.

Feel free to reach out to us with any other concerns and we will be more than happy to look into this for you.

• Tyler Breuer
    edited February 2022 #7

Look, 

I just spent over an hour with support running through the same steps that I usually do, only to come to the same conclusion that usually get... (We will elevate this to the engineers). We could have skipped the hour or so of me screen recording my steps, and having a back and forth with support, and they could've just sent this to the engineers. Please express to management, they need some new SOPs... If  someone like me has to reach out for support almost every other week,  maybe engineering should step in right away when I ask for support. This is crazy how much time I'm wasting here. 

As for the notifications, I'm signed up for system wide notifications. Pipedrive should have some sort of mechanism that notifies individuals when their account is not syncing. Not a system wide notification. That would make more sense. Thank you. 

• Helio
    edited April 2021 #8

Look, 

I just spent over an hour with support running through the same steps that I usually do, only to come to the same conclusion that usually get... (We will elevate this to the engineers). We could have skipped the hour or so of me screen recording my steps, and having a back and forth with support, and they could've just sent this to the engineers. Please express to management, they need some new SOPs... If  someone like me has to reach out for support almost every other week,  maybe engineering should step in right away when I ask for support. This is crazy how much time I'm wasting here. 

As for the notifications, I'm signed up for system wide notifications. Pipedrive should have some sort of mechanism that notifies individuals when their account is not syncing. Not a system wide notification. That would make more sense. Thank you. 

Understood, once again, thank you for sharing your experiences and I can assure you they won't be forgotten!

• Tyler Breuer
    edited February 2022 #9

It's been over 24 hrs and your engineers still can't connect and sync my calendar or get to the bottom of any of my issues. I think someone at Pipedrive needs to step out from behind the curtain and actually make a phone call to fix this.  That's real customer service. I was always taught to go above and beyond for customers. Not the bare minimum effort.  

• Helio
    edited April 2021 #10

It's been over 24 hrs and your engineers still can't connect and sync my calendar or get to the bottom of any of my issues. I think someone at Pipedrive needs to step out from behind the curtain and actually make a phone call to fix this.  That's real customer service. I was always taught to go above and beyond for customers. Not the bare minimum effort.  

My apologies for the late reply, but I was able to get the engineer and the agent talking and I can now see the issue has been resolved.

I also saw your comment and like I said before, I have already given it some visibility internally and it has gotten visibility. 

If there is anything else we can help you with, let us know and we'll be more than happy to look into it.