Lost my Labels need help to go backwards or undo

Brendon McApline
Brendon McApline Member Posts: 3
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Hello and help, please.

Help !!! Lost all my tags as I ticked the all button for bulk edit and end up removing all my tags. Anyway, I can go back to morning settings??

Comments

• Hossein Mohsenian_8278
    Hossein Mohsenian_8278 Member Posts: 78
    5 Up Votes Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    edited February 2022 #2

Hi,

May I know what do you mean by tags?

• Brendon McApline
    edited April 2021 #3

Hi,

what I mean is labels sorry. My organization and people have labels for different sectors.

I was in the organization section and click-box that highlight all contacts. I then was playing with filters and somehow made all labels clear. I guess what I'm saying is it possible to go back to morning setting todays?

• Hossein Mohsenian_8278
    Hossein Mohsenian_8278 Member Posts: 78
    5 Up Votes Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    edited April 2021 #4

Hi,

Brendon,

Thanks for the clarification. Now I understand the problem, also you did provide a solution which is reverting back to the setting prior to your change, however I am not aware of such feature in Pipedrive. Having said that I would guess a workaround would be using some data! Now what do I mean by that?

If previously you have exported some data (CSV) from Pipedrive, now you could re-import them. This might resolve the issue partially. However I would guess for to avoid users to face such issue, Pipedrive should give a warning once you are about to do a bulk edit. @Mike van der Valk 

Cheers,

https://community.pipedrive.com/user/hossein_mohsenian

• Brendon McApline
    edited February 2022 #5

thanks for your help bro. My heart is sinking as it will be a huge job to fix!  CSV won't help me as my lables was done after my upload. Pipedrive gods and developers, can you help me?

• Kreete K
    Kreete K Pipedrive Team Posts: 354 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited May 2021 #6

thanks for your help bro. My heart is sinking as it will be a huge job to fix!  CSV won't help me as my lables was done after my upload. Pipedrive gods and developers, can you help me?

Hello @Brendon McApline!

Sorry to hear about this issue after bulk edit. Could you please reach out to our Support team via chat or email (support@pipedrive.com) to check the specific case further. 

• ChiragZimetrics
    ChiragZimetrics Member Posts: 2
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Comment

@Brendon McApline were you ever able to get this resolved? We lost all our labels after a recent import. Reverting the import does not restore previous labels.

• Please, please get into the habit of periodically backing up your Pipedrive data using a utility like Coupler.