How to improve privacy while sharing two-way sync calendar with pipedrive?

Options
Martin Pecha_2338
Martin Pecha_2338 Member Posts: 146
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Likes First Comment

I started using two-way sync with pipedrive. Really cool as I do not have to duplicate stuff in pipedrive. However, a lot of meetings I create in my calendar are not related to sales and I prefer not to share their content with others. Since these events are synced in pipedrive as my activities, everyone can see them. Is there a way, how to define, which things I want to have public and which not?

Comments

• Boris Tsibelman
    Boris Tsibelman Member Posts: 845
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Combo Breaker
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

You can create a new calendar called  "PERSONAL or PRIVATE"

Then events that are unrelated to work, you can add to that specific calendar. 

• Martin Pecha_2338
    Martin Pecha_2338 Member Posts: 146
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Likes First Comment
    edited April 2021 #3
    Options

I have trouble, that these are usually events related to work (meetings with product teams, 1on1 calls, regular sales meetings etc.) - I just do not want to share them on the platform as activities.

• Morten Hjort
    Morten Hjort Member Posts: 8
    First Comment
    edited August 2021 #4
    Options

I concur. Also a dealbreaker for me. Too many activities are not related to sale and the Calendar view gets too messy. A new extra calendar is not an optimal solution. 

Ain't there a way to only show activities which are related to a Lead?

• Wiktor J.
    Wiktor J. Member Posts: 1
    edited September 2021 #5
    Options

Hi Martin, did you get a hint or solution to this challenge we have in common? Please share.

• SCG
    SCG Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

I need to give my employees access to my calendar to book appointments but I don't want them having access to my details of my meetings? Can anyone help with this?