Pipedrive acquires Mailigen!

Mereana Sheehan_40
Mereana Sheehan_40 Member Posts: 32
edited April 16 in What's New #1

Mailigen is now a Pipedrive company! 🎉 

We’re teaming up to give you easy-to-use email marketing and sales management tools It’s still business as usual and nothing changes right now, but we will update our customers of exciting developments in the future 🚀

More info here

#PipedriveMailigen 

Comments

• Tim Berman_32
    Tim Berman_32 Member Posts: 6
    edited April 2022 #2

That's so exciting! I remember reading an article by Pipedrive, a few years ago, saying Pipedrive would never get into marketing automation. I thought to myself, "never say 'never'", especially because sales and marketing are so intertwined.  Marketing is a component of customer relationship management, especially so in B2C applications. 

Pipedrive is turning into an extremely powerful app suite!

• Joseph Valenti
    Joseph Valenti Member Posts: 72
    First Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited April 2022 #3

I agree with Mr Berman. Lots of potential. Handling of automations (triggers and actions as they related to email in particular) will be very important.

• Joseph Valenti
    Joseph Valenti Member Posts: 72
    First Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited February 2022 #4

For the benefit of the community, I will mention that I had the privilege of speaking with the founder of Mailigen (Mr Janis Rosenblats). Janis is a very engaging person, with a very good understanding of challenge ahead for Mailigen.

As of mid-March 2020, the product already has a good integration to Pipedrive, but only for Persons and Organizations. They are only now working a sync with Deals. It should be ready within weeks. Once that's done, there are a number of other important other projects to tackle.

I currently use a different email-marketing tool, one of the many in the Marketplace, but I will certainly be back to look at Mailigen in April. 

Janis and his team have great plans to make the integration to Pipedrive very complete and robust, with an eventual particular emphasis on automations. I cannot wait (!) and I really look forward to seeing Mailigen becoming the obvious-choice for all email-marketing-automation in the Pipedrive community.

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,089 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited March 2020 #5

For the benefit of the community, I will mention that I had the privilege of speaking with the founder of Mailigen (Mr Janis Rosenblats). Janis is a very engaging person, with a very good understanding of challenge ahead for Mailigen.

As of mid-March 2020, the product already has a good integration to Pipedrive, but only for Persons and Organizations. They are only now working a sync with Deals. It should be ready within weeks. Once that's done, there are a number of other important other projects to tackle.

I currently use a different email-marketing tool, one of the many in the Marketplace, but I will certainly be back to look at Mailigen in April. 

Janis and his team have great plans to make the integration to Pipedrive very complete and robust, with an eventual particular emphasis on automations. I cannot wait (!) and I really look forward to seeing Mailigen becoming the obvious-choice for all email-marketing-automation in the Pipedrive community.

Thanks for sharing @Joseph Valenti 

• Janis Rozenblats
    Janis Rozenblats Posts: 169 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited March 2020 #6

Thanks Joseph for sharing your positive feedback. 
    No pressure on us now ;)

This discussion has been closed.