Can you integrate Pipedrive with a Mail Merge system/software?

Edie Mew
Edie Mew Member Posts: 165
5 Up Votes 5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer
edited July 2022 in Apps and Integrations #1

We have a client who uses the old process of mail merging, they wish to continue mail merging but ideally move away from the classic Excel & Word process. Is there a current workaround/integration for this to happen within Pipedrive or is this something I can request as a feature for the roadmap? 

Comments

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz) Member Posts: 1,519
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Insightfuls 5 Up Votes
    edited February 2022 #2

Use bulk emails feature?

• Edie Mew
    edited May 2021 #3

Use bulk emails feature?

Thanks Amit, apologies i should've been clearer in my post. Letter Mail Merging 

edited May 2021 #4

Use bulk emails feature?

Use Pandadoc or even Pipedrive's Documents feature.

• Edie Mew
    edited May 2021 #5

Use bulk emails feature?

Thanks Amit, I mean the old school letter communication. Where the client is sending out 1000s letters every week via a mail merge and using a machine which puts the letters In envelopes. I understand your reasoning for suggesting PandaDocs, however the client wishes to remain sending out physical letters 

edited May 2021 #6

Use bulk emails feature?

You can always print out the documents created via PandaDocs. Unless I am really missing the meaning of this question.

• Hefe
    Hefe Member Posts: 7
    First Comment

Hi,

I am also wondering on this feature. Basically what we want to do is for example send out 1.000 Christmas presents to 1.000 contacts. For this we want to generate a letter and an address label. It would be nice to create the letter via pipedrive - I am just not sure if Pipedrives Smartdoc feature can bulk generate a letter that I can then download and print?

My main interest is to track that this contact has received this letter in Pipedrive.

I could just export the contacts and merge the data in a word document and then print the letter. But with that I would have no record what was sent to the client in Pipedrive.

Let me know if there is a workaround. I looked at panda doc but they seem to be good at proposals. Not sure if that does what we want - bulk generate letters and attach them to each contact. just like a mass email but with a document.