Branding

Options
Andrew Iwanoczko
Andrew Iwanoczko Member Posts: 2
edited July 2022 in Ideas and Product Feedback #1

Hi,

As part of an internal demo I provided to the team (and within the trial space), it was requested that the platform may be branded with company colours.  When I raised this with support having found nothing on your help pages, I was informed the colours are a single default set only.

The team here is big on both brand identity and consistency across group – this concept flows though the CRM even though it is considered an internal-only tool.

Would it be possible that in a future version, there are some thematic templates that anticipate either square or rectangular logos and 2,3,4 colour palettes please?

From the Pipedrive perspective, I would contemplate that providing this functionality gives your customers much greater attachment to (and so stickiness of) your product long term, particularly if set at each of the price points.

Thanks

Andrew

Comments

• Laurent Gaulhiac
    Laurent Gaulhiac Member Posts: 28
    5 Likes First Comment
    edited June 2022 #2
    Options

I also wish to be able to brand the differents client facing pages at least with my logo :

• Booking pages
    • Signing pages
    • Emails

Also regarding of the emails I wish to have more freedom about the content and remove the illustrations that are really "off brand" for me.

I wish also that the "Pipedrive" brand was less present. Especially for the Pro plan. It's like there is Pipedrive branding everywhere. (In the emails, signing invitations, signing pages, etc...). 

• II - Paul White
    II - Paul White Member Posts: 5
    First Comment
    edited June 2022 #3
    Options

Any update on this?

• Joshua
    Joshua Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

Hope this comes soon, we would like to use our company domain and logo instead to make this a more custom feel.

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Options

Thinking of launching a Chrome extension that would allow customizing the colors and fonts.

Just to understand the demand: would you pay for this?