can anyone tell me if the sync with Apple Calender works well?

Jon Rijlaarsdam_1600
Jon Rijlaarsdam_1600 Member Posts: 8
First Anniversary Photogenic First Comment
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,089 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited April 2022 #2

Hi @Jon Rijlaarsdam 

I'm biased as I work for Pipedrive but for me it's working perfectly fine and almost instant. I've also in the past played around with setting up an Apple ID with a gmail account. In this case if I then connect my gmail account in Pipedrive it actually sync to both Apple and Gmail :) hope it helps a bit.

• Jon Rijlaarsdam_1600
    edited February 2022 #3

Thanks for your answer Mike, very helpful to know. I also have an Apple account set up with my Gmail adress, never knew it was possible to sync Apple mail (which i don't use btw) with Gmail. So how do you go about exactly?

• Mike van der Valk
    edited April 2020 #4

Thanks for your answer Mike, very helpful to know. I also have an Apple account set up with my Gmail adress, never knew it was possible to sync Apple mail (which i don't use btw) with Gmail. So how do you go about exactly?

@Jon Rijlaarsdam on my mac when I open my mac mail application I just connect with my Gmail account credentials and it starts working. Is it not working for you?

• Jon Rijlaarsdam_1600
    edited February 2022 #5

Hi MIke,

Yes it does obviously. But what about the other way around. Using Google to operate your Apple mail and calender and connecting Google to Pipedrive?

• Mike van der Valk
    edited April 2020 #6

Hi MIke,

Yes it does obviously. But what about the other way around. Using Google to operate your Apple mail and calender and connecting Google to Pipedrive?

Hi @Jon Rijlaarsdam perhaps I'm not fully understanding you here, so sorry about that!

In my case I have a Gmail account which I used to create an Apple ID and I have connected my Gmail account to Pipedrive for email, calendar and contact sync.

So when I send emails from Gmail they reflect on the mail app on Apple as well.

• Jon Rijlaarsdam_1600
    edited April 2022 #7

I understand the confusion Mike. In this case the first question was if you can sync a basic Apple account (calender and mail) to Pipedrive. This is really all we need to know.

• Mike van der Valk
    edited February 2022 #8

@Jon Rijlaarsdam gotcha. So unfortunately Apple mail itself can't be connected to email or calendar right now. Passed on this feedback to the team though.

The workaround would still be to create an Apple ID with a Gmail address and then connect Google to Pipedrive. This way it will still all be in sync.

• Bart Struijk
    Bart Struijk Member Posts: 2
    edited May 2020 #9

@Jon Rijlaarsdam gotcha. So unfortunately Apple mail itself can't be connected to email or calendar right now. Passed on this feedback to the team though.

The workaround would still be to create an Apple ID with a Gmail address and then connect Google to Pipedrive. This way it will still all be in sync.

I use the workaround and it works but for some strange reason it doesn't sync this evening, this Saturday evening and recurring Mondays and Tuesdays.

Any suggestions? 

Thanks!

• Mike van der Valk
    edited May 2020 #10

@Bart Struijk this shouldn't be happening, best I can suggest is to reach out to our support team.

• Bart Struijk
    Bart Struijk Member Posts: 2
    edited May 2020 #11

Thanks Mike