Add Date of Birth field for contacts and leads

Jeff Wallace
Jeff Wallace Member Posts: 5
First Comment
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Hello all I must say first I love Pipedrive in so many ways thanks!! Only issue I have and its kinda big is the the default contact and leads and even importing clients is missing the date of birth field. Can we please add that? I buy leads and one thing I need to run quotes is not just the primary contact coming in through API but the spouse and kids dates of births. thanks so much other than that this is the best CRM for my insurance brokers ever. Just like the one at Merrill Lynch we used on the retail sales and trading desk. every thing you need in order. Jeff

Tagged:

Comments

• Boris Tsibelman
    Boris Tsibelman Member Posts: 847
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Combo Breaker
    edited April 2022 #2

Hey Jeff,

You can create a custom field on the Person object called "date of birth" and use that field when you are uploading. 

• Jeff Wallace
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #3

thanks the helps for my current clients for sure I could not get it to work. I guess its not an option for leads even to create and I buy leads that come in through API with the date of birth so hopefully it wont be too hard for someone to add. 

• Boris Tsibelman
    edited August 2020 #4

thanks the helps for my current clients for sure I could not get it to work. I guess its not an option for leads even to create and I buy leads that come in through API with the date of birth so hopefully it wont be too hard for someone to add. 

You can reference custom fields in the API as well. 

• Jeff Wallace
    First Comment
    edited May 2021 #5
  • Jeff Wallace
    First Comment
    edited May 2021 #6

I did add it and send the DOB API code to them but i think it just needs to be add in leads coming in then it should be fine? not sure yet I can test one maybe just dont want to waste money testing it. 

• Boris Tsibelman
    edited May 2021 #7

It depends on how your pushing them in

• Jeff Wallace
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #8

not sure the company is call Benepath they sell health insurance leads. thanks I will try and test it soon and let you know. 

• Boris Tsibelman
    edited August 2020 #9

not sure the company is call Benepath they sell health insurance leads. thanks I will try and test it soon and let you know. 

did this end up working out? 

• services@generationrobots.com
    edited February 2022 #10

If I want to add just one contact or organizations, the mask showing does not include the custom fields, and i dont want to do an import for 1 record

is it possible to customize the add contact mask that is shown by default ?

• Boris Tsibelman
    edited April 2021 #11

If I want to add just one contact or organizations, the mask showing does not include the custom fields, and i dont want to do an import for 1 record

is it possible to customize the add contact mask that is shown by default ?

You can set a default [select the fields you want to show], but you are not really able to customize it any further.