How to centrally document country-specific information and link it to applicable organisations?

Options
Annelice Keizer
Annelice Keizer Member Posts: 2
edited May 2022 in Apps and Integrations #1

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has found a way to document in-depth country-specific information, like demographics, market trends, etc.? I would like this country information to be automatically linked to organisation pages of companies located in that specific country. Like that, there is one central country page to complement with information continuously, showing the relevant information on all applicable organisation pages.

I would like to make use of tables, hyperlinks, formatting tools (bold, italic, underline), pictures, etc. when documenting the country information. This isn't possible when making use of custom fields.

Finally, it would be great if the country information always shows at the top of the organisation page, so it doesn't take much time scrolling all the way down the page to find it.  This isn't possible when making use of Smart Documents.

It would be great if anyone has tips to manage this, thank you! 

Comments

• Vera Rosado
    Vera Rosado Pipedrive Team Posts: 26 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic Pipedrive Team
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

Hello @Annelice Keizer
    Thank you so much for your feedback. The details were just great so that I can pass it internally to our Developers. 

I looked into your request when you posted it, and I went on a searching spree as I was very intrigued with the request and could understand how useful it would be. 
    Not sure how many countries you are looking to have, but depending on the number, I believe we can use Zapier to help us. If they are too many, I would say it might become hard to handle. 

I recorded you a 3min video showing you what I could come up with on Zapier, it does not match all your needs, but I hope it can help - Video

If you want to further look into this with us, please reach out to our Support!

Have a great day :) 

Screen Capture on 2021-05-13 at 20-13-20.mov
  • Annelice Keizer
    Annelice Keizer Member Posts: 2
    edited May 2021 #3
    Options

Hello @Annelice Keizer
    Thank you so much for your feedback. The details were just great so that I can pass it internally to our Developers. 

I looked into your request when you posted it, and I went on a searching spree as I was very intrigued with the request and could understand how useful it would be. 
    Not sure how many countries you are looking to have, but depending on the number, I believe we can use Zapier to help us. If they are too many, I would say it might become hard to handle. 

I recorded you a 3min video showing you what I could come up with on Zapier, it does not match all your needs, but I hope it can help - Video

If you want to further look into this with us, please reach out to our Support!

Have a great day :) 

Hi @Vera Rosado,

Thank you for the suggestion, looks interesting! 

Up to how many countries would this method be useful you believe? I would say that, in order to cover future developments, we would need around 50 countries. Is this still doable?

Many thanks in advance!