Send Button Isn't Showing Up in PD Inbox

Michael_41289
Michael_41289 Member Posts: 1
First Anniversary
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Hi -- I can't send an email out of the PD inbox currently because the "send" button isn't showing AND there is no way to scroll down to get it show up. Is there a solution to this other than sending the email from the contact record itself?

Answers

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited May 2021 #2

Hi @Michael, I'm sorry to hear you're having this inconvenience.

Please clear the cache and cookies in your browser and try again: How do I clear my browser's cache and cookies?

If the issue remains, please reach out to reach out to our Support team , who are able to do all the necessary troubleshooting and will get back to you faster than we can here in the community.

For urgent or technical issues Support is always the most adequate and quickest channel of communication, as Community is more focused on exchanging knowledge, experiences and ideas. Thank you!

• ls.gospace
    ls.gospace Member Posts: 3
    First Comment

I have the same problem, and it appears to be related to the UI. The browser I use (Chrome) doesn't recognize the length of the page and thus doesn't provide an option to scroll down, despite there being extremely important inputs at the bottom like Send and Tracking. Pipedrive needs to fix this ASAP.