Pipedrive running slow (May 2021)

Yann ABRASSART
Yann ABRASSART Member Posts: 2
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

For a couple of days, Pipedrive is terribly slow. Displaying deals and activities can take several minutes, which makes the tool totally unusable.

We deleted cookies and cache on our browser (Chrome), used private mode, but nothing works.

Do you have the same problem? Thanks.

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited May 2021 #2

Hi @Yann ABRASSART , we apologise for the inconvenience. 

Unfortunately there was an issue going on, which we worked to solve as fast as possible. You can see a live update of the situation in our Status Page, where you can even subscribe to get automatic updates by email or Slack.

Everything should be back to normal now. Please clear the cache and cookies in your browser and try again: How do I clear my browser's cache and cookies?

If the issue persists, please reach out to reach out to our Support team , who are able to do all the necessary troubleshooting and will get back to you faster than we can here in the community.

For urgent or technical issues Support is always the most adequate and quickest channel of communication, as Community is more focused on exchanging knowledge, experiences and ideas. Thank you!

• Yann ABRASSART
    Yann ABRASSART Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2022 #3

Hi @Inês Batata,

After more than 5 years with Pipedrive, I'm connected to all your channels and quite used to the "clear browser's cache and cookies" procedure.

Unfortunately, your status page has not reported anything about this issue in the last few days. Why ?

Thank you.

• Helio
    Helio Pipedrive Team Posts: 63 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited May 2021 #4

Hi @Inês Batata,

After more than 5 years with Pipedrive, I'm connected to all your channels and quite used to the "clear browser's cache and cookies" procedure.

Unfortunately, your status page has not reported anything about this issue in the last few days. Why ?

Thank you.

Hello,

We updated the status page on the 20th with "Webapp issue" as you can see here - https://sharing.pipedrive.com/ZpJ2kX

If you have any further doubts about this, please reach out to us at support@pipedrive.com.