Research: Pipedrive - Facebook & Instagram Messengers [deadline is 11th of June]

Lina_38202
Lina_38202 Pipedrive Team Posts: 10 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
Pipedrive Team
edited July 2022 in Apps and Integrations #1

Hello dear Community members!

I am currently researching ways of integrating the Facebook & Instagram Messengers (for business pages) with Pipedrive

And I would really love to learn more about how your team is working with Facebook and/or Instagram Messengers (business one), what are the main needs and expectation from this integration.

Please share your thoughts in comments or react with "likes".

I am also looking forward to speaking with some of you and hearing your thoughts on some ideas we have regarding this integration. 
If you are interested then please book a suitable time with me here

Thank you!

Comments

• Banji
    Banji Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2021 #2

Hi,

We would love to be able to see facebook messanger and instagram messages from lead and contacts in pipedrive. We should be able to receive and reply to their messages and also create new lead, deals or contacts from the messages that come through. 

• Kathryn Owen
    Kathryn Owen Member Posts: 3
    First Comment
    edited August 2021 #3

Yes, I'd love this too. Most of my contacts are via FB messenger business pages. So this would be a great idea. 

• Christian Ayala
    Christian Ayala Member Posts: 62
    First Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper Photogenic

Hi @Lina_38202

Any progress on these integrations? I am aware of the FB and Whatsapp extension that you have in Beta, but wondering if Instagram is being worked on. A higher priority would be native SMS. Any updates on any of these?

Thank you!

• Dennyra Mendez
    Dennyra Mendez Member Posts: 1
    Photogenic First Comment

Nowadays Instagram is becoming more and more they way to attract clients, would be great to have an update in the progress of the integration with Pipedrive.

• inacyakup
    inacyakup Member Posts: 179
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer First Comment

Is there any progress related to the update ?

• Noeyd
    Noeyd Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

any update for this feature?

• For our clients we solve this issues through the connection of third-party multichannel services (Sendpulse - for example). After getting contact information we send this information and url of chat with a client via LeadBox to Pipedrive deal / contact.