Email notification settings

Tariq Mushtaq
Tariq Mushtaq Member Posts: 1
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

You have set your email notifications for 24 hours and managing different teams. You get an email in the morning mentioning you few updates during last 24 hours and directing you to visit rest of unread notifications (say 4,000). I have to visit webpage and now I have to visit all unread email one by one (back and for to notification centre) even what you have read in email. It takes a lot of time to view. Now all messages are read and next day all notifications are displayed on email. Well, very good but next day it shows again you have x number of unread messages and this list builds up daily unless I make all notifications as read every day. This is consuming a lot of time for managers who want to have a bird's eye view of the teams during last 24 hours. 

Tagged:

Comments

• Manuel Oliveira
    Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,007 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes First Comment
    edited June 2021 #2

Hello @Tariq Mushtaq  please reach out to our Support team who will be able to quickly help you with issues regarding your notifications, and whether that is the expected behavior or not.

For urgent or technical issues Support is always the most adequate and quickest channel of communication, as the Community is more focused on exchanging knowledge, best practices and ideas. Thank you!