Allow Deal Filtering by Followers

Options
Josh Monifi
Josh Monifi Member Posts: 89
5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper

It would be great if you could filter Deals in List view to include Deals that you Follow. In addition to viewing Deals that you own, some of our users need to also use List view to see Deals that they follow, even though they may not be the primary owner of the Deal. 

Comments

• Manuel Oliveira
    Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,071 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment
    edited July 2021 #2
    Options

Hi @Josh Monifi , thank you for your feedback! While it is not planned for the very near future, our team have already noted this feedback from another user as well. You can find the post here:
    https://community.pipedrive.com/post/what-if-admin-users-want-to-see-deals-that-they-own-or-follow-5f3f22923185d14c3a8d206e

• Haus
    Haus Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

I am very frustrated as to how certain features are added into the platform but not thought out well in its execution. Currently, if I automate an owner change, I cannot also auto remove followers, so I end up with users looking at the same deal/lead/etc. which causes issues. But on the flip side, I am unable to use this feature to segment/filter. Can your organization sit down with clients and request input in a round-table session of sorts to get the what and whys of these requirements?

Thanks in advance,

• Zac
    Zac Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

I would like to see this feature too