Market App Reviews; Why so few?

Keith Gereghty
Keith Gereghty Member Posts: 57 VERIFIED MEMBER
Second Anniversary 10 Comments Name Dropper
edited June 2022 in Apps and Integrations #1

I'm still new to Pipedrive (using it since early 2021) but why  are there not more reviews of the apps for Pipedrive? It's hard to decide whether to invest the time in an app or not. I need a simple electronic document signing app integrated into Pipedrive for real estate agreements. Not a lot of love for the DocuSign app. PandaDoc seems good but not sure it is best for what I do. Perhaps Pipedrive should give something back to the users (I have no idea what) for their reviews. Some of the app developers must be frustrated that they put in the energy and money to make something for Pipedrive and Zero reviews. More frequent reviews equals more third party app developers for Pipedrive? Seems possible.

Comments

• Boris Tsibelman
    Boris Tsibelman Member Posts: 832 VERIFIED MEMBER
    1000 Comments Third Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer
    edited February 2022 #2

PandaDoc is by far the superior app for document generation [that's integrated with Pipedrive]

• Keith Gereghty
    Keith Gereghty Member Posts: 57 VERIFIED MEMBER
    Second Anniversary 10 Comments Name Dropper
    edited August 2021 #3

PandaDoc is by far the superior app for document generation [that's integrated with Pipedrive]

I ended up going with the Pipedrive built in electronic signature program. I only have a few forms and rarely need to use it. So far it is working great for me.

This discussion has been closed.