What's the best click to call dialer for Pipedrive ***THAT HAS A FULLY FUNCTIONAL MOBILE APP AND ALS

Options
Jaret Epstein
Jaret Epstein Member Posts: 1
edited July 2022 in Apps and Integrations #1

We've been using Kixie, and it predominantly works fine as a chrome extension, aside from bugs that continually require us to "refresh".

But their mobile app is just utterly unworkable. I'm using it on an iphone 12 mini, and to dial out, I have to first delete the app, re-download, and then it only works a couple of times back to back. As soon as I leave the app and return, the outbound dialing feature simply doesn't work—even after the help of their support team.

Pipedrive support said that they've heard users also use CloudTalk or JustCall. Does anyone have any experience comparing those options to Kixie? I would hate to migrate away from an 80% workable solution, all to find we've moved to one that's even worse.

The functionality we require (and utilize) of Kixie currently:

- Click to Call within Pipedrive
- Dispositions in Kixie trigger workflows in Pipedrive
- SMS capability
- Call log tracking and SMS tracking in corresponding Pipedrive deal
- Live transfers using Kixie extensions
- 2 phone numbers per Kixie user
- No contract

Wish list of alternative solution:

- a workable mobile app that allows for reliable outbound calls
- click to call working without a chrome extension (thereby workable on an iPad, even if it has to dial my mobile device—but at least it would do so reliably)

Thank you so much!

Comments

• Keith Gereghty
    Keith Gereghty Member Posts: 58
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited September 2021 #2
    Options

Hi Jaret, I have been using FunnelFLARE for a few months and it embeds directly into Pipedrive plus has SMS and a power dialer in a Chrome extension. Still working out a few items on my end but I see real potential for FunnelFlare. I am a 1 man business in Atlanta, GA doing real estate investing. Check them out, I spoke to Robin in sales. If you have any questions about this product, please contact me at keith.gereghty@homevestors.com.

https://funnelflare.io/