Webinar: From “selling with empathy” to “compassionate urgency”

Options
Mike van der Valk
Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,078 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
edited July 2022 in Business Talk #1

Signup here and join the discussion

Pipedrive continues its webinar series, Sales & Marketing Expert Voices, with a live discussion on macroeconomic issues affecting sales and marketing in light of the coronavirus.

The webinar will feature @Matt Heinz , sales expert on, “The move from "selling with empathy" to "compassionate urgency.""

Moderator: @Chris Shipley , Innovation analyst

This webinar will also offer insights and practical tips on selling and marketing citing concrete examples on how customers are making the shift to find success in this environment.

Join us on Wednesday, April 22 at 11:00am (EST) / 4:00pm (GMT+1)

Signup here and join the discussion

tzBg3i

Comments

• Cory Arbiso
    Cory Arbiso Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

Hi, trying to sign up for this Webinar and it will not allow me? Gives me this:

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,078 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited April 2020 #3
    Options

Hi, trying to sign up for this Webinar and it will not allow me? Gives me this:

@Cory Arbiso sorry about that, I just manually registered you!

Thank you for registering. You will get an email that contains your unique connection link to access the webinar. If the email is not in your inbox, don't forget to check your junk mail or spam folders.

• Nina Vukovic
    Nina Vukovic Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2022 #4
    Options

Fantastic discussion!

Please add me to Linkedin!

www.linkedin.com/in/nina-vukovic-a1306563

• Samar
    Samar Member Posts: 11
    Integration Partner
    edited April 2022 #5
    Options

Thanks for this discussion! We're in this together o/

Feel free to connect with me on linkedin and discuss ideias too  https://www.linkedin.com/in/samarghattas/

• Ann Isaacs
    Ann Isaacs Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2022 #6
    Options

Hi @Matt Heinz thanks for the seminar. 

I missed the live one and just finished watching the on demand version. What advice would you give for the following situations:

1. Clients who find it difficult to open up -  I find it hardest to build a relationship with them in the pool that I deal with
    2. Clients who don't have the funds as of now and would come back later. You mentioned something about setting the base for them. How do we make sure the client is as fired up about the product say a few weeks down the road?

Looking forward to your reply. thanks !!!

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited April 2022 #7
    Options

Hi @Nina Vukovic , @Samar and @Ann Isaacs ! Happy to hear you enjoyed this webinar and hope to see you in future ones, as well as involved with the Community here.

A recording of the session will be posted soon, including the Q&A from the chat so you can continue the discussion and share ideas with fellow Sales and Marketing professionals here.

• Matt Heinz
    Matt Heinz Member Posts: 13
    edited April 2020 #8
    Options

Hi @Matt Heinz thanks for the seminar. 

I missed the live one and just finished watching the on demand version. What advice would you give for the following situations:

1. Clients who find it difficult to open up -  I find it hardest to build a relationship with them in the pool that I deal with
    2. Clients who don't have the funds as of now and would come back later. You mentioned something about setting the base for them. How do we make sure the client is as fired up about the product say a few weeks down the road?

Looking forward to your reply. thanks !!!

My goal isn't usually to get people fired up about the product, but rather fired up about the outcome  that is represents.  If prospects can envision, articulate and/or quantify the business impact your product or solution represents, that's something that can have stronger, more stable staying power until budget unfreezes. 

Not everyone is comfortable "opening up".  And in some cases it's because they don't yet trust you, or worry that you'll turn around in a "bait and switch" format just to pitch them.  In these cases, you can more effectively warm up prospects by your generosity.  Give content, give ideas, what content without expecting anything in return.  Some prospects will then let down their guard and share more with you.