Looking Pipeline funnel for graphic design studio

Options
Demian
Demian Member Posts: 4
edited June 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Hello I'm running a graphic design studio, I'm looking for an example of pipeline funnel that could help us to understand better how to shape ours. Would be welcomed any suggestion. Thanks.

Comments

• Manuel Oliveira
    Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,071 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

Hi @Demian , I will add a few more labels to your topic. So you reach the correct audience and find the suggestions you are looking for  📢

• Brad Krause_13404
    Brad Krause_13404 Member Posts: 373
    5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited February 2022 #3
    Options

Hi @Demian , We do landscape maintenance, landscape construction, and snow and Ice control. But I'm not sure the type of business matters much. We keep things simple and use 4 stages: Opportunity, Proposal, Review, Presented. 

It either dies in opportunity or moves on to Proposal stage if we decide its worth pursuing. When the proposal is complete it moves to the review stage and once sent to the prospect it moves to the presented column.

In our case an estimator creates the proposal. So we have created an activity called Support, short for support request. The salesperson assigns that activity to the estimator to create the proposal. When the estimator markes that as complete the deal automatically moves to the review column. Sales person is notified by an automated email that the proposal is ready for review. The estimator of course has attached the proposal to the deal. 

You could add another column for when an initial meeting is scheduled and waiting to happen but we didn't find that very useful. 

Keep it simple is my recommendation. 

Another tip when using Automated emails. They will likely all originate from a single pipedrive account and will look like they all come from the same person. To distinguish as an automated email we put AUTOMATION in the subject like of all those automated emails. 

• Demian
    edited June 2021 #4
    Options

Hi @Demian , I will add a few more labels to your topic. So you reach the correct audience and find the suggestions you are looking for  📢

wonderful, would be nice to dialogue with some folks of the same field for double check. But Brad is also great insight.

• Demian
    edited June 2021 #5
    Options

Hi @Demian , We do landscape maintenance, landscape construction, and snow and Ice control. But I'm not sure the type of business matters much. We keep things simple and use 4 stages: Opportunity, Proposal, Review, Presented. 

It either dies in opportunity or moves on to Proposal stage if we decide its worth pursuing. When the proposal is complete it moves to the review stage and once sent to the prospect it moves to the presented column.

In our case an estimator creates the proposal. So we have created an activity called Support, short for support request. The salesperson assigns that activity to the estimator to create the proposal. When the estimator markes that as complete the deal automatically moves to the review column. Sales person is notified by an automated email that the proposal is ready for review. The estimator of course has attached the proposal to the deal. 

You could add another column for when an initial meeting is scheduled and waiting to happen but we didn't find that very useful. 

Another tip when using Automated emails. They will likely all originate from a single pipedrive account and will look like they all come from the same person. To distinguish as an automated email we put AUTOMATION in the subject like of all those automated emails. 

Hey Brad thank you so much for your precious insights. We are more into creative service providing graphic design, visual identities, editorial design…. Sometimes clients come from word of mouth, sometime from active networking (opening, presentations, jury…) and few actually from advertising of sort. Normally I have the impression that we need to build good trust before starting a project.

Thanks also for the automation tips, I guess first we need to be sure and clear with the pipeline and test it.

• Brad Krause_13404
    Brad Krause_13404 Member Posts: 373
    5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited June 2021 #6
    Options

We have a custom deal details field called Source that we use to track where the opportunity came from. It's a single option drop down type field.