Call Logging/Call History

Options
Patrick Maldonado
Patrick Maldonado Member Posts: 5

It's only possible to log the last call I've sent/received. This is an issue for me because I will frequently have back to back calls, upwards of 5 calls in 10-20 minutes. I do not have time in between the calls to go into my notifications and hit the log button. I am suggesting adding in a call history section that will allow me to go and see all the calls that have taken place in the previous ~24 hours, or longer. This will allow me to have as many calls as I need to and once I have a free minute I can go back through and log all the calls I've had. As it stand I am missing out on a lot of activity when it comes to calls.

Comments

• Helio
    Helio Pipedrive Team Posts: 63 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

Hello Patrick,

To clarify, are you referring to calls you make from your mobile phone or within the web app itself using Caller?

• Patrick Maldonado
    Patrick Maldonado Member Posts: 5
    edited June 2021 #3
    Options
    Helio said:

Hello Patrick,

To clarify, are you referring to calls you make from your mobile phone or within the web app itself using Caller?

Calls from mobile phone, it's an android system so it should be tracking incoming calls as well.

• Helio
    Helio Pipedrive Team Posts: 63 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited July 2021 #4
    Options
    Helio said:

Hello Patrick,

Thank you for clarifying. I will submit this as feedback for my team. Meanwhile, if there is anything else you'd like to clarify, feel free to reach out to our support team.

• Boris Tsibelman
    Boris Tsibelman Member Posts: 845
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Combo Breaker
    edited July 2021 #5
    Options

It might make more sense to integrate a phone solution with Pipedrive that handles the activity creation, automatically.