Exporting Date Deals Moved to Specific Stage

Simon Fisher
Simon Fisher Member Posts: 3
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

I have 1000 deals in my pipe built up over three years.  My business wants me to report on how many people have reached a certain stage during each month for the last three years.  Is it possible to extract data with the date it was moved to a particular stage?  If so i can then work with the data in excel to achieve the reports needed.

Thanks

Comments

• Brad Krause_13404
    Brad Krause_13404 Member Posts: 374
    5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited February 2022 #2

If you go to Deals, List view, select the gear icon in the upper right you can choose which criteria show as columns. 

Then above that the 3 dot ellipsis allows you to export whatever data is showing.

My belief is the data you are able to export is limited to what you can choose from the gear dropdown. 

But maybe use in app support chat to clarify my belief is true. 

• Simon Fisher
    Simon Fisher Member Posts: 3
    edited July 2021 #3

If you go to Deals, List view, select the gear icon in the upper right you can choose which criteria show as columns. 

Then above that the 3 dot ellipsis allows you to export whatever data is showing.

My belief is the data you are able to export is limited to what you can choose from the gear dropdown. 

But maybe use in app support chat to clarify my belief is true. 

Hi Brad, thanks for the response, unfortunately (as far as i can see) this would only allow me to show the date of the last stage change, not change to a specific stage.  I have deals at stage 10 and i want to know what date they moved from stage 4 to stage 5.  Will try live chat and see if anyone can help.