How do I link the activity of a person within a company to show as activity for that lead/organizati
Morgan Couch Posts: 1
edited July 2022 in Business Talk #1
Any advice how to link activities from a person within a company to the company itself? When I go to my leads inbox it looks like there is no activity connected to my leads, but when I click on the person I've been in contact with within that organization all the activity is logged. This makes it challenging to know which leads I need to follow-up on.
Sami People Vox Posts: 5
Totaly agree any help to create a duplicate of a person activity into the lead or even deal attached to it ?0
RogerUriah Posts: 3edited February 8 #3
Here are five easy ways to collaborate with and support other businesses.
- Join industry organizations and groups.
- Connect with local business owners.
- Partner with businesses for promotions and events.
- Get involved in your community.
- Embrace outsourcing and referrals.