What is the best way to see all the notes from a prospect's contact area in their deals?

Options
Mia Luca
Mia Luca Member Posts: 3
First Comment
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Add a lead > contact created > add a deal. Notes from contact are not syncing over to deal. Should they sync automatically? I am having to look at the prospects "contact" file to read notes then back to deal. 

Tagged:

Comments

• Brad Krause_13404
    Brad Krause_13404 Member Posts: 373
    5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited May 2022 #2
    Options

I believe it's based on a hierarchy. if the not was put in the deal then you can see it in the organization that the deal is associated with. However since you could have multiple deals associated with a single organization any notes that are put in the organization record are not going to show up in all they deals because they may not be relevant to that specific deal. 

• Mia Luca
    Mia Luca Member Posts: 3
    First Comment
    edited May 2022 #3
    Options

I believe it's based on a hierarchy. if the not was put in the deal then you can see it in the organization that the deal is associated with. However since you could have multiple deals associated with a single organization any notes that are put in the organization record are not going to show up in all they deals because they may not be relevant to that specific deal. 

Makes sense, trying to figure out how to get around this and make this work. If all my notes for a client are in their client file and I create a deal for them, I have to look at the contact file to see the full convo. time waste as I see it.